Jerusalem Conquest Bugs & Support

Jerusalem Conquest Bugs Support - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Mar, 2010 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Please ensure that you first read all the Sticky Threads to ensure that your request / question is not already answered. Thanks.
23rd Jun, 2007 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

[b]Bugs & Support

This is NOT the place for rants, this is strictly for Game problems or requests of things you want to see in Updates.

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2007 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Support and Bugs Conquest Jerusalem

I would like to see greater participation in this game, please do tell what you would like to see to make it more favorable over ROK and EOA which seems to be gobbling up everyone's attention.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2008 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest Bugs & Support Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Name: Abecedar

Comments: I have a small question ...

what should I put in here ?

xx% payout -- set !

something like that ! It's the only think I didn't understand at this game, sorry for the newbiw question.

17th Jan, 2008 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

You need to put an amount that will make your people happy. If you ever find they are rebelling then place a higher amount. If you are now starting you can go with 50%.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2009 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Name: Kittyball

Comments: Is this Gamemaster a human or, not because he does show up in game list. But I get the feeling this gamemaster is not for real! That *it* is a computer program.! Am I wrong?

19th Sep, 2009 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

That is funny, I am "GameMaster" on Jerusalem Conquest MMORPG and I am human, why what is the problem, you do not like to lose? laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2010 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Name: Raphaeli

Comments: In history the Jews didn't play much of a combat role between the Templars and Saladin's army so why do you have them listed as a separate group?

1st Mar, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest Bugs & Support Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Jerusalem Conquest uses history as a theme and not the other way around so in this fantasy turn based game the Jews are a formidable army just as were the Templar Knights and Muslims of the day.

> TOPIC: Jerusalem Conquest Bugs & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,