Jerusalem Conquest Rants - Page 3 of 4

Indeed the tides have turned. The tides have - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jul, 2008 - 9:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
1st Feb, 2008 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest Rants - Page 3

Seems like I have someone hovering over my back ready to take the lead, but not so... I will have to start 'checking in' more often here.

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2008 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Rants Conquest Jerusalem

Now that I took care of that wannabe group that was trying to steal the essence of Jerusalem from me I am moving onward to see how far and high I can take my armies. This is a massive long campaign and I already see where I will have to develop some options for the ultra worth kingdom.

20th Apr, 2008 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Citadel Heaven

With the addition of the Citadel purchasing with large amounts of money is easier as I got tired of buy tens upon tens of mansions.

24th Apr, 2008 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Rants Conquest Jerusalem

I just observed something unusual - everyone plays as either part of the Templars or the Saladins, but not the Jews. Is there a particular reason for that?

29th Apr, 2008 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Rants Conquest Jerusalem

To the Saladinians who seek to come against us with their leader "Snuffy" I just want to say, "Thou shalt keep thy face hidden", because if thou try to come within half of my worth I will wipe thee from the face of the earth!

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2008 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest Rants

Name: Snuffy

Comments: It has taken me a while but I overcame the notorious Gamemaster and have settled in at the number 1 spot. (It's nice and comfy up here) My only hope is to hold this spot and claim Jerusalem for Saladin as I know that Gamemaster is not to be taken lightly. He is a worthy opponent and I shall not take my eyes off of him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jul, 2008 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest Rants - Page 3

I have not been as active, but I do check in daily. Having decimated your army now, I do not see you holding on much longer. The tides are turning.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest Rants
A Friend

Jerusalem Conquest Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Indeed the tides have turned. The tides have turned all the way back in my favor. I took a few days off and what happens .... my armies are DESTROYED! I have always lived by the saying, "If someone throws lemons at you, make lemonade." Even though I have no army, the industry of my people have taken me back up to that number one spot. Thanks for keeping it warm! I hope you think of Snuffy the next time you drink lemonade. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Jerusalem Conquest Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,