Jerusalem Conquest Rants - Page 2 of 4

Who is this Kevin that suddenly reaches a - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jan, 2008 - 8:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
31st Jul, 2007 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest Rants - Page 2

Crush them, but not me... you like to pick on weaklings eh? Try picking on someone your own size eh?

I think that this game is not realized as much as ROK because of the Theme, of course it is new and not as known as ROK, but hopefully it will pick up.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2007 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Rants Conquest Jerusalem

Ouch rooked my queen you have. I will have to move my pawns across your land to free her.

18th Aug, 2007 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Wolfbane, you almost had me, but you have one tragic flaw as do most others, and that is... when you hit me you have to keep it up, do not take a long pause and give me chance to build back up. Thus is the current scenario and you are currently in ruin.

29th Aug, 2007 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rants Conquest Jerusalem

It looks like the Jews will win this one and keep Jerusalem for themselves.

27th Nov, 2007 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Rants Conquest Jerusalem

As usual I am unhindered from attempting to set a new worth record.

8th Jan, 2008 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest Rants

3 days, 13 hours and Jerusalem has been overrun by Saladin and the Muslims. No one can find grace in this challenge and victory is with us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2008 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest Rants - Page 2

A new game with the whole year ahead of us and already I can tell that by the end of it I will be in the billions of worth.

28th Jan, 2008 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Who is this Kevin that suddenly reaches a worth of two million and some? He does not think to reach the Templars of the GameMaster does he?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Jerusalem Conquest Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,