Jerusalem Conquest News & Updates

Jerusalem Conquest News Updates - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jan, 2008 - 7:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Make sure to check here for the latest information, indeed if you have not been around for awhile or if you are new to the game then go through as many of the past pages as you can.
23rd Jun, 2007 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

News & Updates

All News & Updates with regards to the Jerusalem Conquest RPG will be placed here.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2007 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Updates and News Conquest Jerusalem

New Game Set To Start!

To give everyone time to know about this game I have set the FIRST one to start within TWO DAYS from now, however, you can join, set up your character and check to see the exact time left. In this way you can know beforehand when game play will begin and have an early start.

26th Jun, 2007 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest News & Updates Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Unique Options

Recently this game has been updated in this way:

1. Who you fight for is shown while you reclaim land.
2. You can use up to 50 turns in one go!
3. Prices for food / weapons are unique.
4. You can be attacked by the enemy WHILE exploring!

4th Aug, 2007 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

New Game Started

Jerusalem Conquest has just started a new game, be sure to get in on the action!

13th Sep, 2007 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

New Game Started

A new game has started. I believe this game is more or less complete so it is free for others to try and win. I may revisit at a later date for updates.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Brand new game just started and ends in 39 days, 16 hours, so join in now to get the advantage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2007 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Main Menu Change

One player could not understand how to get Credit for more turns. After checking it out I see it is possible to miss that, so I have added a box in the main menu which gives two links: one to learn more about Credit and the other to Donate. Keep in mind that donating in this RPG is a separate thing from donating within this Community for Upgraded Membership.

11th Jan, 2008 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Jerusalem Conquest News & Updates Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Ongoing Scenario

This game is now set for 365 days! This ensures an ongoing battle where players have to not only win, but maintain a struggle for position.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Jerusalem Conquest News & Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,