Tiger Woods - Page 7 of 20

Vincenzo said: QUOTE But if you look at the - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 3:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (20) »
Tiger Woods
Eldrick Tont Woods - Golf
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2009 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods
A Friend

Tiger Woods - Page 7

I think you may be correct there SuzieSu but I am not totally on that wagon yet. I think she wants to stay with him because they are both from divorced parents and they do not want to put their children through that. I guess we wait and see.

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2009 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Woods Tiger

We got #14 now...
His wife apparently is not talking to him and has taken off her wedding and engagment rings...

Source 4

Something is being packed at the Florida house..

Source 1

Honestly, it is just getting seedier and seedier: madames, prostitutes and pancake waitresses. I think he prepared her for some bad news, but probably not this much...

Sponsors are beginning to drop or at minimum stop showing him nearly as much.

16th Dec, 2009 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think if they caught him with one, she MIGHT have been giving him a chance but number 14? Even if she wants to stay for the money, she knows people will label her as either stupid or after the money. Whatever it is, she has no choice but to leave him!

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods
A Friend

Page 7 Woods Tiger

Yes with a moving van at the Florida residence you have to think that maybe she is leaving. I guess we will wait and see.

17th Dec, 2009 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Woods Tiger

It is reported that she is leaving with her kids to spend Christmas in Sweden minus Tiger. According to close sources, she made up her mind already to separate. It is reported that she knows "he won't change".

Source 6

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2009 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods
A Friend

Tiger Woods

Yes it seems so. I hope that a separation can help him see what he will be tearing apart if he does not change his ways. I hope the best for her and the kids.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tiger Woods - Page 7

Tiger Woods loses AT&T as sponsor

Golf star Tiger Woods' fall from grace continues as the US phone giant becomes the latest to end its sponsorship. Ref. Source 9

3rd Jan, 2009 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Vincenzo said:

international QUOTE
But if you look at the timing, it is just a handful of months after his father passed away. I think he subconciously was looking to get caught or to have someone fill the role of keeping him on the straight and narrow like his father. You cannot be this high of profile (where the paparazzi are drooling to find you messing up) person and have affairs everywhere and not expect to get caught.

I believe it would be safe to say, no one really knows who Tiger is. His father also had an affair while he was married, so maybe we could say, like father, like son?

Vincenzo, I disagree with your point about him subconsciously trying to get caught. Many reports indicate that Tiger was very careful while having a string of affairs. He changed his cell phone several times to avoid his calls or text messages from being traced. I suppose he felt a perverse thrill by having these secret affairs and thought he could get away with all of them. He never dreamed that these other women would "throw him under the bus" by divulging personal details about his affairs. What makes me sick is the fact that these women seem so proud to be his mistress and are literally selling themselves to the highest bidder. Tiger also had friends to approach some of these women, to go out and have a good time with him. He would even go as far as booking a room at a hotel under a friend's name instead of his own name. I think the reason why he did not get caught is, the paparazzi do not follow sportsmen as much as the actors and actresses. The reporters who follow these sportsmen careers, tend to reveal one side of the sportsman and ignore all their dark secrets. These particular reporters enjoy announcing if the sportsman failed or succeeded.

international QUOTE
There was plenty of time to establish a playboy image before marriage, but he was noted as being shy. You cannot tell me it was becoming a billionare that did it to him.

Image is everything Vincenzo! I think Tiger deliberately wanted to portray himself as "The sweet shy guy. The kind of person you would love your daughter to bring home and introduce to the rest of the family!" This image worked favourably for him. Just take a look at his endorsements. And now, some of his sponsors are dropping him like hot potatoes. If it were just one or three affairs, I believe the sponsors would have stood by him. But FOURTEEN is ridiculous and disgusting! Sponsors are smart to cut Tiger loose before they start losing money.

I think the money and fame all went to his head. It has been reported that his wife, Elin, knew about his "wild, partying ways" and ironically, she spoke to him about changing and he promised her to change. I think that women should learn that there are some men, who would never give up their "playboy lifestyle" for them. The bachelor lifestyle is far to intoxicating than just being a doting dad.

international QUOTE
His behaviour changed after his wife was pregnant and his father died.

Well there are three solutions to this problem Vincenzo:

1) Seek counselling. Don't cling on to the excuse that his father is dead and this is why he should run wild.

2) Don't get married. Try to embrace and accept his father's death first.

3) If he thought getting married would fill the hole in his heart and eliminate the pain he experienced when his father died, he should consider confiding in his wife about his true feelings. And not seek temporary comfort in the arms of his mistresses. And above all, he should postpone from having kids until he grows up and starts acting like an adult.

Several reports are indicating that Tiger Woods is a sex addict. Since when did adultery become a disease?

> TOPIC: Tiger Woods

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,