Tiger Woods - Page 8 of 20

I think he did the right thing by making the - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Feb, 2010 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (20) »
Tiger Woods
Eldrick Tont Woods - Golf
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2010 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tiger Woods - Page 8

Game maker sticks with Tiger Woods

Electronic Arts is standing behind Tiger Woods and plans to go ahead with the release this month of an online game featuring the embattled golf superstar. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2010 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Woods Tiger

According to Fox News this Friday Tiger Woods will be holding a press conference where he will apologize and talk about his past and future. Most of America and fans will have their ears and eyes on that I'm sure. What are your predictions about what he will say?

18th Feb, 2010 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Bullet points will be:

I am sorry I let my wife, family, sponsors and fans down.
I have gone through councelling and have a better perspective on life.
I am putting my family first and then on my golf career.
I am going to play a limited season from here on out, focusing primarily on Major events.
I promise to be a better husband and father as the deserve it.
I will be joining the tour on this *** event.
I would appreciate it if there could be minimal attention and coverage of my return (will say something like this, but knows it is impossible) and mimimal coverage of my family (this is a little more likely but not realistic).

18th Feb, 2010 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Woods Tiger

You have it down pretty much secure Vincenzo, but I'm wondering how much of it we will actually hear. Fox News reported that although Tiger announced it as a "press conference" there are many strict limitations of what can be recorded, said, and done there. One anchor referred to it as more of a swimming pool party because only family and friends were being invited and not the press - in other words no questions. It is therefore a matter of waiting til Friday to see what we can get out of it.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Woods Tiger

Tiger still doesn't get it, he's not in charge

So just who does Tiger Woods think he is anyway? Tiger Woods? Ref. Source 2

19th Feb, 2010 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods

He was straight out with his apology and is taking steps to correct his actions - in other words he has stopped being a little boy and decided to become a man - good. He also mentioned that he does not know when he will come back to golf, I would imagine that is not his focus right now. He did rebuke the media for harassing and publishing his two half year old child including publishing where the school was, I thought that was unnecessary too. His wife was not there, usually not a good sign, but why should she have to show her face, she did nothing wrong so let him take the weight, on his own.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Feb, 2010 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods - Page 8

What Tiger does in his private life isn't anyone's business. He never came out publicly and said I'm a role model follow me. People chose to do that on their own so he shouldn't have to pay a price for that.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2010 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods
A Friend

Tiger Woods Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

I think he did the right thing by making the press release that he did in front of the cameras. I call it a press release because he would not take or answer any questions. Telling the world he was wrong was a good sign of recovery.

> TOPIC: Tiger Woods

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,