Tiger Woods - Page 9 of 20

Woods comeback speculation mounts Speculation - Page 9 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Mar, 2010 - 11:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (20) »
Tiger Woods
Eldrick Tont Woods - Golf
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2010 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tiger Woods - Page 9

Tiger finally speaks

Tiger Woods gave his highly anticipated first public statement since the November 27th car crash outside his home in Florida and the subsequent details of multiple affairs. Tiger is not known for being an emotional person, so looking genuinely sorry during a 15 minute speech was a tall task. Did he pull it off? Glenn gives his take on the statement on radio today. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2010 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Woods Tiger

I saw him giving his speech and I was taken back by his body language, silence in almost a calculating manner, robotic speech and overall no "feeling". Now let me tell you I was not expecting him to cry but I did not expect it to be delivered in the way he did.

I hope he receives all the help he can possibly get.

20th Feb, 2010 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods Sports & Fashion Music Movies

There seems to be many takes on this. On Fox some anchors were saying he was behaving like a robot, as though it was all scripted. Then on ABC they were saying how sincere he was and that he made sure to look at the people when he actually said he was sorry. One thing to keep in mind is that Tiger Woods was already known NOT to be an emotional person, so no one should expect more from him now.

21st Feb, 2010 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Woods Tiger

If you take one thing away from his speech and the way he has lived his life, which I heard, it is that Tiger is a control freak. This press conference was no exception. I do believe he wrote the speech. I do believe he practiced it and had it choreographed for the effect he desired. For the longest time, he has been able to control the press around him. He and his team have been able to carefully control and construct his image. You could tell in his speech, when he basically told the media to back-off his wife and to a lesser extent himself, he was angry. He talked about understanding the media and his fans interest in his wife trying to club him. I will give him credit that he didn't try to push the story of her saving him with a golf club. None the less, you could see his anger at his world being under the spotlight.

The thing that got me most was what he didn't say. He told us it was his fault. He said that it was no ones responsibility but his for the mess he created. Fine. What I didn't hear was him admitting that he has a problem. That is typically a first step.

Tiger really needs to come to the realization that his life and the life of his family has changed forever. He will be watched from here on out. He will get nasty questions tossed his way. His family will be under a spotlight and that it is all his fault.

Honestly, at some point here in the future if he really wants to lessen the spotlight on his family, he needs to go on a Oprah, Ellen, Larry King, Barbara Walters or some other fairly non-threatening show and have his moment where he opens up. The media gave this guy his space for so many years and helped hone his image and basically Tiger dumped on them when he screwed up. Because if he doesnt have his mending of fences with the media, the media and paparazzi are gonna be all over this guy and his family...24/7.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 21st Feb, 2010 - 12:30am

21st Feb, 2010 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Woods Tiger

Of course he was angry, he was caught. As you say he was a control freak who irronically could not control his own person. I have some choice words for him too but you can only imagine. My main disappoinment is about him putting such a beautiful classed woman who has been there to support him, I'm writing about his wife here, through all this crap for years. he threw her by the side for flousies and sluts.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2010 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods dropped by Gatorade

Drinks firm Gatorade ends deal with Tiger Woods in the wake of the golfer's admission of extra-marital affairs. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2010 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods - Page 9

Name: FT

Comments: Oh poor Tiger Woods with all his fame and fortune things are just so difficult for him. Thank goodness there is more important news now about earthquakes disrupting and killing people rather someone disrupting their own life with vice.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2010 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 9

Woods comeback speculation mounts

Speculation is growing that Tiger Woods will make his return to competitive golf within the next month. Ref. Source 9

> TOPIC: Tiger Woods

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,