Do Any Of Ttuta's Executive Read This Forum?

Do Ttuta' S Executive Read Forum - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Jun, 2007 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2007 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do any members of the TTUTA executive read this forum? It would be nice to get some feedback from the executive when there are issues, like now with the ongoing negotiations and it is cheaper than paying for advertisements.
It is also a good way for TTUTA to communicate with more members at one time.
We fill out forms when we join TTUTA and provide email addresses on the forms. We never get email messages from TTUTA, but this is a good way to keep us up to date if members are encouraged to use it.
TTUTA could actually send all members the link to get the forum going.
Based on my use, it's the same people all the time who contribute and it's such a good method of sharing ideas.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jun, 2007 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Forum Read Executive Ttutas Of Do

To answer the question - I doubt it, however it is not necessary to keep posting a New Thread asking the same thing. There is already a Thread opened: Communication is Important. Where I have explained the time line that TTUTA works by. However, if many of you call and ask to speak with Mr. Permell's secretary and let her know you want to see an online presence she will pass it on.

* Thread Closed *

> TOPIC: Do Any Of Ttuta's Executive Read This Forum?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,