Deverill Introduction

Deverill Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Jun, 2007 - 9:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

United Kingdom RPGer
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2007 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Deverill Introduction
A Friend

Deverill Introduction

Hi,

Well, my name is Matt. I'm 17 years of age, live in England and go to Collage. I study ICT, Media Studies and D.T Graphics.

I play the drums and most of the music I listen to is "heavy". I do like the odd "light" stuff though. e.g. Reel Big Fish, Linkin Park.

I do love my computer. I enjoy many games like WoW, PSU, Travian. I love RPG games, Text based games are good (Thats what I'm here for).

I don't really like talking about myself and I never know what to say.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask biggrin.gif

Reconcile Message Edited...
LDS_forever: Removed link. I would strongly suggest you to read ALL the policies of this forum BEFORE posting.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2007 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Deverill

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements.

Simply put meh friend... if ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views. Alternative - Note: Ye can start right away if ye be interested in https://www.RulerofKings.com or https://www.textrpg.com/emperorofasia

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2007 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Deverill Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome. I appreciate your zeal, however this is a mature minded Community, so please ensure your Posts are enlightening and not merely to raise your Post count.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2007 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Deverill Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Deverill

Yes, I understand that. If you read the posts I have already made you will see that I am not merely posting to raise count. When I do get 30 I won't stop posting.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2007 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Deverill

Okay, but do make sure to read our Constructive Posting Policy, for instance, placing extra characters, or posting just to say you agree or that you do not know about something is not allowed. You should post in Topics for which you can actually give info based on experience.

In other words if you have never played a game called, 'x' then do not post just to say you have not played it - understand? You have to consider that someone does not want to log on just to read you have never played game 'x', usually if someone is accessing a Thread it is because they want an actual review or tip.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Deverill Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,