Kokobim Introduction

Kokobim Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2007 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Interested in things that have nothing to do with Salvation / spammer
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2007 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Kokobim Introduction
A Friend

Kokobim Introduction

My name is Ed Goble. I like studying "out there" gospel subjects that interest me that have nothing to do with my salvation, like Book of Mormon Geography, Where is Kolob, Where are the ten tribes, How does evolution factor in to the gospel, was there death before Adam, does Adam have a bellybutton, etc. I have done a lot of research on some of these questions, because I'm not satisfied with a lot of the explanations that I have found out there. I have 6 kids and live in Riverton, Utah. I am a Membership Clerk, and served a mission in Ecuador. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2007 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Kokobim

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2007 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Kokobim Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hola Kokobim, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time in our community. We have an LDS board (open for all LDS members), we have a Studies of Latter Day Saints board (open for non-members who may have questions about our Church) and we also have the LDS Mature board (open for upgraded members and certain requirements must be met due to the sensitivity of some of the topics discussed). I love the Gospel and I would love discussing doctrinal topics with you. Feel free to participate. If you have any questions, please do ask here. All the best.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2007 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Kokobim

Ed, I just read your post in "What is "official" doctrine", I did not want to go offtopic so that's why I did not reply there, but there are many interesting discussions in the LDS mature board, one of them being of course Plural Marriage and the Manifesto between others.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2007 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Kokobim Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kokobim

Understood. I don't think I have access to this LDS mature board unfortunately, since I just joined today. And I guess I don't know what it takes to get on there.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2007 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Kokobim Introduction

I was almost to delete your account. Posting links and then a whole offt topic will not get you very far here. I just deleted that totally off topic post.

Here is what - read ALL of our policies and rules that was required BEFORE joining and then you will be able to act accordingly. Additionally, read the message shown when you try to access that Board and the ANSWER will be revealed to you OR simply go to this very big sticky Thread that has the ANSWER already detailed for you:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/show.p...T/f/120/t/20887

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2007 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Kokobim Introduction
A Friend

Kokobim Introduction

Well, you know, I don't take kindly to stuff like this, because I simply don't have time to read everything on every site. I'm at work posting things now and again when I have a moment. Therefore, since your rules are obviously too complex, and I'm an offender because of ignorance, I have already lost interest in your whole site. I don't have time to mess with all of this. Go ahead and delete it.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2007 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Kokobim Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Account deleted. Not a problem. This is not a run of the mill community where people just join and do what they want. We have rules and policies for a reason if someone cannot appreciate that and do not have time for it then they should not be here - period. Next time read the REQUIRED info.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Kokobim Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,