Kdr Introduction

Kdr Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Jul, 2007 - 1:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Kidnapping Topics
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2007 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Kdr Introduction
A Friend

Kdr Introduction

Some time ago a member posted a copy of an article on Kyna Rampersad, after she faked her kidnapping. Well I know Kyna Rampersad and I would like to get the record cleared. yes she did fake her kidnapping and yes it was wrong but the court never gave her the opportunity to completely explain herself. She committed a crime not knowing it was a crime and her intentions were actually to assist her friend not boyfriend in the sense that it was used, to pursue an education in computers. That was the story he told her and tricked her into agreeing to do what she did, so please if it is possible can you delete the posted article she has paid for her crime and having it all over the net is just something she can do without.

Thank you
concerned friend
kdr

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate. Check your spelling.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2007 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Introduction Kdr

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read (did you?) our Rules and Constructive Posting Policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2007 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Kdr Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Honey, first off you need to read some of the Rules and Policies here. For instance, if you want to be taken seriously then at least check your spelling and use some sort of grammar. This is your introduction. if you wanted to Discuss that case then you go to the SAME Thread you read it - I mean that is only logical right?

Next, Darlin' do you know how the world wide web works? I mean to say, once you make the news then it is all over, coming here is not going to make it all go away. The case is all over the news - you cannot change history.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2007 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Kdr

That story was featured on the Express and TV6, it was not a private investigation. The Member merely used it as an example because it was in a Thread about Kidnappings, it was not even a specific Thread.

Actually, what is kind of amusing is that you want to get her name to disappear off the net, but at the same time you come here and post a Thread about it using her full name and making what is seemingly a 'dead Topic' be awakened? Think about that for a second. Logical? Does not seem to be the actions of a "concerned friend".

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2007 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Kdr

Kyna (because I know is you), I made a search on Google on your name and the only place your name is featured is here so I do not understand your statement "and having it all over the net is just something she can do without" It is also inaccurate that "she payed for her crime" when the Court of Appeals just ordered "her" yesterday to complete 100 hours of community service.

Even though I understand your concern, I only posted what it was all over the newspapers, wasn't meant to harm you and it was a post of two years ago! Are you going to ask the Express to remove its article of yesterday with your picture included? spock.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2007 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Kdr Introduction

Interesting - you chose a Username that is the same as the one to whom you are concerned about - your 'friend'? KDR = Kyna Rampersad - coincidence?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Kdr Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,