Rihanna

Rihanna - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Mar, 2009 - 1:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »
I can be your Cinderella ella ella
Umbrella: I can be your Cinderella ella ella eh eh eh...
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2007 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Rihanna

Rihanna - Umbrella

How do you rate this song from Rihanna - Umbrella with Chris Brown? Below is a remix with lyrics:

[Video Removed From YouTube]

Rihanna
Rihanna (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th Jul, 2007 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Rihanna

This song is constantly being played on radio locally. I guess it does have a catchy rhythm, but not lasting quality and thus will fade in time like most other 'teeny bopper' tunes. The above is one of what seems to be different remixes.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna
A Friend

Rihanna Sports & Fashion Music Movies

In my opinion the song is not bad but constantly hearing it on radio everyday makes it annoying, especially the " ella, ella, eh,eh,eh"

8th Sep, 2007 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna

Yeah this one has lost it in my books cause I just hear it too much. I mean it was nice and all when it first came out but now it is irritating.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2007 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rihanna

Rihanna postpones three UK gigs

R&B singer Rihanna postpones three UK concerts on her European tour under "doctor's orders".
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7136502.stm

10th Feb, 2009 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna

Well we are all familiar with the beautiful 20 year old Barbadian born singer, Rihanna, who is currently dating Hip Hop artiste, Chris Brown. They were last seen looking like a couple in love, while attending Clive Davis party on Saturday 7 February 2009. However, during the wee hours of Sunday 8 February, the Los Angeles Police Department responded to a 911 call. Apparently an eyewitness saw the two love birds involved in an argument, which escalated into violence. As a result of her injuries, Rihanna was forced to cancel her appearance at the Grammy Awards on Sunday 8 February 2009. Here are more details on this report:

Source 1
Source 1

It appears that Chris Brown's career is suffering while the rest of the world is on Rihanna's side:

Source 8

Meanwhile, Rihanna has been discharged from the hospital but chose to cancel her up coming tour, for obvious reasons:

Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Mar, 2009 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Rihanna

They are back together again after what is about three weeks. At present they are staying at one of Puff Daddy's homes in Florida. Not very smart if I might add. They aren't even together that long and already he is hitting her, please, it won't improve in my opinion.

1st Mar, 2009 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Not very smart? You're being kind. It's NOT smart at all, this is to show you that money, fame, looks does not mean that you have a good self-esteem. Rihanna obviously does not have it and the guy is a complete loser.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Rihanna

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,