Boeing 787 - Page 3 of 3

Boeing employees 'too scared to fly on own - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Sep, 2014 - 10:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Boeing 787 Lightweight, carbon-composite 787 Dreamliner
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2013 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Boeing 787
A Friend

Boeing 787 - Page 3

Getting this plane back into the air will be a great thing for the industry and the United States economy.

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2013 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Boeing

Well the FAA has relieved flyers of the fear of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, but I wonder what it cost the financiers to have the plane grounded for so long.

international QUOTE
The Federal Aviation Administration cleared Boeing to make fixes to the battery system of the 787 Dreamliner. That paves the way for the aircraft to start flying again.

Nearly 50 Dreamliners have been grounded for the last four months, after two fires on Japanese jets prompted the FAA to order the planes grounded on January 16. Ref. CNN

Boeing 787
Boeing 787 (Hover)

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2013 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Boeing 787
A Friend

Boeing 787 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I want to take a flight on the Dreamliner. I think it is a safe plane. They may still have a few kinks to work out but it is a good plane.

20th Apr, 2013 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Boeing

I look forward to the day when they make a true luxury commercial plane that does not have seats attached to each other. No matter how good your seat is if your seat is next to someone doing 'crap' then you won't enjoy the flight.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2013 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Boeing

Tokyo-bound Boeing 787 Dreamliner diverted to Seattle

An indication of an oil filter problem prompted the crew of a Boeing 787 flying from Denver to Tokyo to divert to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on Tuesday afternoon, a United Airlines spokeswoman said. Flight 139 landed normally and an airline maintenance team was inspecting it, a United spokeswoman said in an email statement. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2013 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Boeing 787

Plane fire closes down Heathrow runways

A fire on an empty Boeing 787 Dreamliner plane forced Heathrow Airport to temporarily close both its runways. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Boeing 787 - Page 3

Boeing employees 'too scared to fly on own plane"

THE aeroplane manufacturing giant opened its doors to media recently, but is regretting it with secret recordings between employees allegedly revealing serious safety concerns. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Boeing 787

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,