Read Me First - Germany 1939

Read Germany 1939 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jul, 2007 - 6:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Please DO READ this Thread first regardless to whether you have played similar RPGs before or this is your first time.
10th Jul, 2007 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 seeks to bring yet another historical perspective to multi-player role-playing by focusing on the major start to World War 2 which commenced in 1939 with Germany's assault on her neighbors.

Germany 1939 puts you in a strategic situation to change the outcome of World War II. Play as the Axis: (Germany, Japan, Italy) or as part of the Allies (USA, UK, France, Australia, Russia) or better yet form your very own alliances.

Since Germany 1939 is turn based you can make a move and others can counter attack those moves at the same time. You control the armies and economics of your chosen country to affect the outcome of World War Two.

ROK and EOA players note that although the engine of the game is similar there are very unique difference which you will see in the game, so do not expect to use the same strategy in order to win in Germany 1939.

www.textrpg.com/germany1939

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Read Me First - Germany 1939

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,