Investigators Searching For Toddler In 'ecstasy'

Investigators Searching Toddler ' Ecstasy' - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Jul, 2007 - 1:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Texas authorities are searching for a little girl in an online video who may have been given the drug ecstasy.
10th Jul, 2007 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Investigators Searching For Toddler In 'ecstasy'

When I read this (I haven't seen the video as yet) made me so angry! As a mother of two kids (one a toddler) I cannot imagine the kind of monster that could drug a child in this manner! I hope they are caught soon and this little girl can get the help she needs. Poor child.

The video, which was posted online under a heading "Mother Gives Ecstasy to Child," shows the young girl rolling her eyes into the back of her head as she rides in the backseat of a van filled with what appear to be teenage girls. One girl waves an iPod in front of her face and pinches her cheeks.

"From her actions, from her physical look, it's possible that she was given, and in fact it's even mentioned on the video, that she was given a hit of ecstasy," Jackson County Sheriff Andy Louderback told FOX News on Tuesday.

The teens in the video allude to drug use. "Look at her, she rollin' hard," one of the girls said.

"Stop rollin" girl," one said to the child. "You shouldn't have popped a full x.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2007 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

ecstasy Toddler Searching Investigators

I am unsure what to make on the video. One thing for sure the adult in the car needs a swift kick having a small kid riding on the floor of a mini van with two teens cursing and carrying on.

The girl at the end of the video was very aware of what was around her not to sure about the start. I could not make her eyes well enough to tell if drugs where in use. But at the end she was definitely rolling her eyes to bug the bigger girls.

Giving that the teens face is clear in the video as well as the little girls I am sure many tips will roll in as to who they are. If they did drug her I hope they get Lynched.

11th Jul, 2007 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Investigators Searching For Toddler In 'ecstasy' Health & Special Psychology

They found all of them, and the teens say they did not drug her but the girl is just impressionable and does anything she is asked to. Where in the world are the parents of all these children?

One of the teenage girls in a video featuring a young girl acting strange - leading some to say she was given the drug ecstasy - said Tuesday that the girls did not give the youngster any drugs.

Texas authorities located all of the the teens from the video Tuesday, according to MyFoxHouston.com. Harris County Lt. John Martin said investigators are currently questioning the teens - all from the Houston area - about what happened that day.

The video, which was posted under a heading "Mother Gives Ecstasy to Child," shows the young girl rolling her eyes into the back of her head as she rides in the backseat of a van filled with teen girls. One girl waves an iPod in front of her face and pinches her cheeks.

Now, one of the teens told investigators they were driving back from South Padre Island and shot the video because they were bored. The teen said the little girl is impressionable and that does whatever she is asked to do. She insisted that none of the teens in the van gave the child ecstacy or any other drugs.

11th Jul, 2007 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

ecstasy Toddler Searching Investigators

Truly a relief to hear. The parents obviously care little since they we in the front seat of the van 3 feet away and never corrected the actions taking place in the back seat.

> TOPIC: Investigators Searching For Toddler In 'ecstasy'

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,