In Memory of Encarnacion - Page 2 of 5

Thank you Nighthawk. I appreciate the sentiments. - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Jul, 2007 - 6:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

In Memory of LDS_forever's Grandmother
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2007 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 1,217
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63

In Memory of Encarnacion - Page 2

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time LDS. The only advice I can give you is, what a close friend of mine shared with me, when I lost my favourite aunt to breast cancer. Never dwell on the way your loved one died, remember the way that she lived. Cherish all the precious memories and the happiness she brought into your life and how she touched the lives of others. This may be difficult to do at this time but I tried it and it helped me through the anguish I felt when my aunt died. It also helps to talk about it too. Take care LDS.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Anglican (Protestant) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th Mar, 2007 - 7:31pm
Signature: Geenie
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2007 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

In Memory of Encarnacion
A Friend

Encarnacion Memory In

So sorry for your lose. may our good God give you the strength to overcome the lose of your grand mother. My condolence.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2007 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.8%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

In Memory of Encarnacion Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you all, your sentiments brought tears to my eyes.

MexicanAmer, yes she was indeed a special woman and I believe God used her as an instrument to touch the lives of so many people. Thank you for your condolences.

Geenie, thank you so much for your advice and prayers. I really appreciate it.

Fredomoni, thank you so much for your sentiments at this time of grief.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2007 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

In Memory of Encarnacion
A Friend

Page 2 Encarnacion Memory In

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother (mother), My family will put you and your family in our prayers.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2007 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

In Memory of Encarnacion
A Friend

Encarnacion Memory In

Hi
I just wanted to add mine. It is never easy to lose someone that you love regardless of the age, but as someone else said, do not dwell on the death but on the wonderful times spent and remember her at her best.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2007 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

In Memory of Encarnacion

Kaisofan, thank you so much. Yes, I am trying my best to remember the good memories like the homemade spinach spaghetti she used to make while I was growing up as well as her laugh and smile.

Zelph, thank you so much. You are very kind.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2007 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

In Memory Encarnacion - Page 2

My condolences as well. I am glad that you got to spend some time with her recently, although it was traumatic at the time.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2007 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

In Memory Encarnacion Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Thank you Nighthawk. I appreciate the sentiments. Yes, I am glad I was able to spend some time with her and serve her.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: In Memory of Encarnacion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,