Jarred Introduction

Jarred Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Jul, 2007 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA RPGer
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Jarred Introduction
A Friend

Jarred Introduction

Hey, I'm Jarred (not my real name naturally). I'm still in highschool, coming onto my senior year. I've got a Datsun280ZX, '81. Needs some work on the body but the engine is awsome!

I'm a wrestler, love that sport. I'm alright at it, never got top 8 at state but I've gotten close...real close. That's one of my goals this year, to make top 8 at state out of 32 wrestlers in the 119 pound weight class.

I was looking for a good text based RPG site when this one poped up on google so I checked it out and like the way it's handled. Helped make an RPG with a couple of friends about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago and it turned out awsome, but ended up dying out because when we switched to a bigger board the admin lost all the info so it just died. Kinda stunk but that's life for you. Hopefully I get my 30 posts in real fast and then get to join the Medevil RPG, that's the one that caught my attention. Love the swords, magic, and fantasy creatures guess that's what made me join the site.

Hopefully this is a good introduction. If not I could always explain more about myself later if there's any questions or misunderstandings. Later wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Jarred

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements.

Simply put meh friend... if ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views. Alternative - Note: Ye can start right away if ye be interested in https://www.textrpg.com/jerusalemconquest or https://www.textrpg.com/germany1939 or https://www.RulerofKings.com or https://www.textrpg.com/emperorofasia

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Jarred Introduction
A Friend

Jarred Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thankyou for the information Horde. I appreciate it, I've looked at the RPG Medevil for about an hour reading and looking at the rules and what not before joining. I'll probally start reading the quests and catch up on whats happening. Hopefully I can get my sister on too, she was interested but wanted me to check it out before she committed her time to the site.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Jarred

Welcome. I am glad that you have looked over everything. We have lots of RPGs here so you can participate in the fast flow ones as you accumulate posts. Choosing Topics with which you are familiar should make things easy for you to comment on, use the Site Map to see all the Boards. If you have questions feel free to ask here after looking over the FAQ Board. Enjoy.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Jarred Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Jarred

Thanks for the warm welcome JB. I appreciate it. I've already started looking into subjects that catch my interest. Hopefully I'll get those 30 posts done within a short time so I can eventually join the RPG/RPG's.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Jarred Introduction

Hi Jarred, welcome. We would love having you in Medieval, we are three players at the moment and is lots of fun. wink.gif Feel free to check the boards and add to the discussions. All the best!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Jarred Introduction
A Friend

Jarred Introduction

Thanks LDS_forever, but I wanna get my 30 posts in first and catch up with reading before I post anything in that area. Appreciate it though.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Jarred Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Do make sure to read over our Constructive Posting Policy as I see a number of your Posts were edited. We have strict guidelines here that are enforced. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jarred Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,