Future Terra Rants

Future Terra Rants - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2007 - 3:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
20th Jul, 2007 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Future Terra Rants

Future Terra Rants

Got some beef with an Alien? Tired of those ground assaults that do not work? Had a victory? Talk it out here.

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2007 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Rants Terra Future

I just realized that turns in this game can go greater than 10, so it enables progression faster than the others (ROK, EOA). This enables me to win victories in the other scenarios without neglecting here. As usual I am at the top.

29th Aug, 2007 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Future Terra Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

This one was a walk over, no challenge anywhere to be found, but I guess that is because it is the newest out of these types of RPGs within the Community.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Future Terra Rants
A Friend

Rants Terra Future

I did recon with 25 soldiers, including tanks, plenty of ammo, rifles, etc. It said that I

passed through difficult terrain wherein some of your armies have found themselves with disease and sickness. An overcast day, your troops find it hard to do or see anything much.

Then, it tells me that I found "8 Workers' and 5 Soldiers."

But when I looked at the next screen, I have 0 soldiers. So all 25 soldiers died, and the 5 soldiers I returned with disappeared as well. And this because of a disease when I had medicine?

Doesn't make sense to me.

27th Nov, 2007 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Rants Terra Future

To the Alien known as 'Uber', I say... you had a long reign, but your time has ended, this planet is mine!

30th Nov, 2007 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Future Terra Rants

An alien named, 'Uber', thought they could attack the humans led by GameMaster himself, and conquer them in one go. Unfortunately for them they did not realize that the great GameMaster had reinforcements at hand for such a sneaky attack. Of course, such rudeness must be punished!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2007 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

Future Terra Rants

The Aliens known as Uber made a desperate attack around seven hours ago, but my forces easily took them out with 300+ of them falling on the battle field. There is about eight hours left for this round to finish and it looks like I have this in the bag.

22nd Dec, 2007 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Future Terra Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

To those who would seek to pass me I say... "Nothing Personal", its all business. This planet is meant for us and not you.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Future Terra Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,