Fishyjenny Introduction

Fishyjenny Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Model
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2007 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Fishyjenny Introduction
A Friend

Fishyjenny Introduction

My name is Hanmation, I live in Africa, Nigeria, Benue State,. I am presently a student, at the University of Benue State, I love dancing and , I love games, I guess you all know am female.
I would love to be a model because I love fashion and want to be a part of it. I have the height, so I am told wink.gif , and the grace of a model .I admire everything about fashion from the designers, to the cloths, and lastly to the models.
I have this dream to be a big time model even if I'm enrolled in school. I live with my family, in our family house. My Parents , elder brother and myself. I guess this is o.k for now.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2007 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Fishyjenny

Hi There

It is good to see you are interested in the Fashion Industry. We have the Modeling Board as well as the Photography Board to help you learn more / share your experiences and so forth. However, before you get started, you may wish to look over the following links as they will help you become familiar with how the Community runs. Do enjoy your stay.

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Please do... upload your Model photos in the Model section located right here.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Fishyjenny Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

If you are really serious then I am sure you will not mind sharing your Model related photos in the Fashion Gallery.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Fishyjenny Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,