Secret Kidnappings

Secret Kidnappings - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2007 - 12:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

By the CIA? Another rumor or is there credible evidence?
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2005 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Secret Kidnappings

CIA's Secret Kidnappings

The media took little notice of this bipartisan move to try and end the administration's outsourcing of torture - which President Bush continually says is not happening, despite mounting evidence from human rights organizations, freed tortured detainees, and journalists worldwide.
Ref. https://snipurl.com/e0mu

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2005 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

Secret Kidnappings
A Friend

Kidnappings Secret

What gets me, is that the public is not more outraged than it is. Since when was it OK to torture people the way it has been happening. Has the US not claimed to be above that while we are signing various treaties and conventions banning it? Yet we are still participating in it? I voted for Bush, but I have to think that if Clinton was doing this, there would have been a huge public out cry against it. I for one am tired of hearing about it. There is an even bigger problem if the person you are torturing doesn't have information and didn't do anything wrong. How do you justify torture of an innocent man? Does it matter during war? Does anyone car since its to stop terrorism supposedly?

17th Apr, 2005 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Secret Kidnappings History & Civil Business Politics

This is an issue going on for a long time and it seems to me that the US is not ready to stop its use. Some days ago, some Cuban representative said that the US has not right whatsoever to say a word about human rights in Cuba when themselves have a whole bunch of unlawful detainees in Guantanamo without no rights or lawyers and they are also being tortured.

I do not know if Clinton was President he would allow such a thing. I do think that the present US government has a very "interesting" way of seeing things...very Machiavelist if you ask me "The end justifies the means"

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2006 - 8:50am / Post ID: #

Secret Kidnappings
A Friend

Kidnappings Secret

Well the new law signed in says anyone suspected of terrorism, even domestic terrorism can be kidnapped and held with no charge indefinitely. To many conservatives went to bat for this president, he has now passed the ultimate law giving ultimate big brother power to the government. I have shouted about it for so long, now its official, even US citizens suspected of committing a felony can be held with no bail or charge indefinitely and be torture because the Patriot Act defines domestic terrorism as committing a felony, and you can be held like the above if you are suspected of domestic terrorism. Wow, can't believe the people let this one go with out a fight, simply shameful.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2007 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Kidnappings Secret

Breaking News

An Italian judge orders 26 alleged US intelligence agents to face trial over the alleged 2003 CIA kidnapping of an Egyptian cleric in Milan.
Ref. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Keywords: CIAtorture, CIAAgents

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2007 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Secret Kidnappings

Well maybe kidnapping is still allowed? And then once you are kidnapped who knows what will happen since your abductors do not have to be flesh and blood US CIA right?

[b]BUSH BARS TORTURE OF CIA DETAINEES BUT WHAT'S ALLOWED STAYS SECRET[b/]

President Bush breathed new life into the CIA's terror interrogation program Friday in an executive order that would allow harsh questioning of suspects, limited in public only by a vaguely worded ban on cruel and inhuman treatment.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/20/bus...m.ap/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Secret Kidnappings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,