Dragonshadow Introduction

Dragonshadow Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Jul, 2007 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada RPGer
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2007 - 6:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

A warm greeting to anyone and everyone who reads this. My name is Dragonshadow. First of all, allow me to make a few things clear about myself. One, I am not used to this kind of activity, I may make a mistake, I may accidentally speak out of character. Why would I do such things? I am human, nothing more, to err is absolutely natural. Two, my spelling and grammar, are poor at best. I will always give my best attempt to keep this in line, and am glad to see the presence of a spell checker, however once again, I am human, and am known to err. Third, you may at this time be uncertain of me, please keep in mind however, this is all new to me, meaning I am uncertain to you as well. This brings up four, I am new to this, which increases my chances of making a mistake. And lastly five, I may find that this is all far too above my head and have to end up leaving you in a few days time, as I will not be able to follow ( I promise however, I will give note of my leave, and tie up all loose ends). However, with all this, why accept me? why allow me to join your ranks? It is simple, I am friendly, polite, caring, know my faults, and will accept lower roles starting off if you so wish to do so because of it, and, while my name implies, I enjoy my status as a dragon, I am more than happy to take any role and play it to my full extent. In the end, I feel I would be a positive to your ranks ( perhaps a foolish, mistake-making, bumbling positive) but a positive none the less. Oh, and if this not seems rather stuffy or ridged, I apologize, it is simply how I deal with my shyness.
My thanks for taking the time to read this, and best wishes to you,
Dragonshadow.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2007 - 8:56am / Post ID: #

Introduction Dragonshadow

Greetings RPGer

We have three types of RPGs here, which one are you interested in:

1. Start Now Type: For those who want to start immediately then you need to go to: https://www.RulerofKings.com or https://www.textrpg.com/emperorofasia or https://www.textrpg.com/futureterra or https://www.textrpg.com/jerusalemconquest and register on those.

2. Integrated RPGs: This is where the RPGs are part of the Community. Games like Plugged, Cozyville and others considers what you do in the Community and thus it affects game play. To see a list of these check the RPG Stuff Page.

3. Writer's Paradise: For for those who prefer well thought out storylines where the players are more mature then keep reading below:
You need to make 30 Constructive Posts as a test to see how well you can participate in our Text Based Games, so get started now by selecting a Board and giving your input.

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Dragonshadow Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, your introduction is acknowledged, but which RPGs are you here for?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2007 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

alright, I'm getting confused here. The site is so big, and there are so many things to do, so I see 2 choices. I either need help (please!) to figure out what to do and where to go, or I'm going to have to admit I bit off more than I could chew, and leave even before I start. If you can help I would appreaciate it though.

Dragonshadow

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2007 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Dragon, did you read at all the links Zydir provided? Please read them, there lies your answer. If you have any other question, please do ask here. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Dragonshadow Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,