Happyoyster Introduction

Happyoyster Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 1:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA A wannabe who claimed to be inactive LDS. Has attitude.
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2007 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Happyoyster Introduction
A Friend

Happyoyster Introduction

I was surfing the net about Mormons and wound up here. seems interesting, so far. I'm in Tacoma, WA. I drive cab. and am not married, or looking. I'm lds, but inactive for now.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Introduction Happyoyster

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Happyoyster Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi happyoyster. Welcome. Hope you have a great time in our community. Please make sure to use uppercase letters when appropriate. Looking forwards to your posts.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Happyoyster Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Happyoyster

Ok, if y'all are going to be this picky, maybe registering in here was a mistake. I very rarely use capital letters because I don't think it matters that much. if dotting my I's or crossing my t's matters more than the message I'm typing, then y'all can unsubscribe me. and that caffeinated Mormon nonsense is ridiculous, what rubbish!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Introduction Happyoyster

User deleted for not complying with the Rules of the Community.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Happyoyster Introduction

Honey, you may not like it, but if you are going to actually join this Community then try reading the rules before joining, I mean to say, I personally find no pleasure in reading something where the writer can't even spell - it is like being unfashionably irate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Happyoyster Introduction

I am continually amazed by people who join this Community fully expecting to just do what they want when they want without thinking in others or policies in place. When you join any kind of club / organization it is obvious that you will need to follow the guidelines they set forth - otherwise why bother? If this is the way they act online I cannot imagine how they must treat others in reality.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Happyoyster Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,