Trini Woman For A Box Of Kfc

Trini Woman Box Kfc - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2007 - 9:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd Jul, 2007 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

I am sure you have heard that Trini women will jump in a bed for a box of kfc and it is no lie. I have personally witnessed this and no, I am not so ghetto as to start things with a box of kfc, I mean the least it would take is a formal dinner. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2007 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Kfc Box For Woman Trini

Well I have heard this before, in fact it was once published widely in the newspapers some years ago that school girls would often go with men who drove maxi taxis. Then after buying a box of KFC they would do their thing. I do not know if it was a novelty issue or just something blown out of proportion, but either way I find it sick and demoralizing for all women in Trinidad.

By the way, I do not know if your last comment was supposed to be a 'joke', but I find nothing really funny about it.

24th Jul, 2007 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Trini Woman For A Box Of Kfc Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Nah, I treat Trini women with class, like I said I'm not ghetto, but some might consider me a player, but that's a myth.

24th Jul, 2007 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Kfc Box For Woman Trini

I do not know about this ghetto thing but I will make sure I bring some KFC when I come to T&T next time! A drum of KFC, make that 2 drums!

All of you (yes the Queen is speaking), I was only making joke! I think.

28th Jul, 2007 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Kfc Box For Woman Trini

There is one part to this Topic... who would want a woman that would fall for a box of KFC? I think it shows up not only the woman, but the type of guy seeking the situation.

2nd Aug, 2007 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

That's correct JB. We usually forget the guy as well. Sometimes I am shocked at seeing how taxi drivers specially try to sweet talk VERY YOUNG girls while they are traveling! And you can well see by how these young girls look and behave that they could easily *do it* for a box of KFC.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Trini Woman For A Box Of Kfc

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,