Assassin's Creed

Assassin' S Creed - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 20th Nov, 2007 - 1:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

PC, PS3, Xbox 360
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2007 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed (PC, PS3, Xbox 360) Release Date: Nov. 2007

The last really great stealth gameplay titles were Looking Glass's Thief games (though I'll make an exception for the first Splinter Cell), so Assassin's Creed leaps out at us for two reasons. One, it's Ubisoft Montreal, the folks responsible (most recently) for the phenomenal Rainbow Six: Vegas. Two, it looks like a marriage of stealth and context-relative action with dynamic crowd A.I. capable of reacting to subtle shifts in your behavior. Producer Jade Raymond calls the protagonist "a medieval hitman." Think fully interactive environments (their claim), three historically modeled open-ended cities (Jerusalem, Acre, Damascus), and a mission to kill nine historical figures behind the Crusades.
Ref. PCWorld.com

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2007 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Assassin's Creed
A Friend

Creed Assassins

After I saw this game I wet my self. The look is un real the clothing animation is astounding and so real its creepy. In the end this game is definitely going to give halo3 a run for its money.

14th Nov, 2007 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Assassin's Creed Gaming Video & Issues Computer

QUOTE (Xphadex)
After I saw this game I wet my self.

spock.gif You really need to get out more. I just saw the Ad and I will admit that the animation does look shockingly realistic, but I was able to view it without wetting myself.

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed (Hover)

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2007 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Assassin's Creed
A Friend

Creed Assassins

Medieval setting, check. Play as an assassin, check. Manipulate crowds to your advantage, check. Yep, I want this game...too bad I don't have a PS3.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2007 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Creed Assassins

Cinematic thriller 'Assassin's Creed' captivates

If you ever doubted a video game could deliver a movie-like experience, pick up Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed for an adventure so engrossing it should've come with a crowbar to pry yourself away.

Designed for the Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony PlayStation 3 and PC, this intense and near-photorealistic action game lets you play as a retired assassin who is sent back into action in the late 12th century, when the Third Crusade is raging across the Holy Land. You are Altair, whose task is to suppress the hostilities on both sides with stealth and precision.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/mar..._N.htm?csp=tech

17th Nov, 2007 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Assassin's Creed

This looks super hot but I ususally try it out at someones home first before buying it myself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2007 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Assassin's Creed

This game would be really cool if it were not for the white and red cross. I always invision an assassin looking something like a ninja.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2007 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Assassin's Creed
A Friend

Assassin's Creed Computer Issues & Video Gaming

I'm ready a book right now about secret society's in history. The first one they talked about was an Islamic extremeist (surprise) the english version of the name is assassins. Ironically they also wore white outfits, they existed during the Crusades. When I read this I was in shock. The #1 game (in my opinion) may be based on an individual who belongs to a secret society.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Assassin's Creed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,