Knightstar Introduction

Knightstar Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Jul, 2007 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

United Kingdom Dreams
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2007 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Knightstar Introduction
A Friend

Knightstar Introduction

Please help if you can...

I have been having this same dream for several years now I suffer from a lot of confusing and sometimes horrifically scary nightmares where I awake soaked crying and cant sleep after because my nerves feel amess.

In this particular dream I don't know my accommodation I'm in the middle of nowhere surrounded by growth at a hotel I have never seen in life, it is busy there and the people are not familiar to me, I awake in my room to the sound of a baby crying so loudly its very disturbing and worrying, I dive out of my bed and run to find this baby in a long white night gown with bare feet, I search through the area trying to follow the cries which tear through my heart feeling panicked more with every step. after fighting my way through bushes and branches which cut me in several places arms face and feet, I come to a water fountain its small and round with a second layer to it and a cupid on top, the baby is still crying I see part of its leg in the water and quickly tear at the over growth of weeping willow moving out of the way, to my complete devastation as I grab the baby and turn it over out of the water to find it is more like a fetus undeveloped almost like a rubber baby it terrifies me and I sob uncontrollably confused as I turn around to see that people are staring I just don't understand why as they say nothing and leave.

This repeats through the night sometimes I cant stop it I just keep falling back into the dream but it changes slightly as each time I find the baby it has developed a little more yet still not completely and I feel the same devastation after about six times the baby is finally a real baby and I hold him so tightly as I wrap the bottom of my torn off night gown around his frozen little body then I smile but always awake at that point feeling an overwhelming emptiness and deep loneliness even sorrow.

If anyone can explain any of this I would really appreciate it as I'm 27 now and I have been having this same dream since I was about 14.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2007 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Knightstar

Welcome, I'm Brandon

I am happy to see you here today and I am looking forward to when you update your profile and tell us more about yourself. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2007 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Knightstar Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi knightstar. Interesting dream but this is your intro thread, where you tell us more about you, your reason for being here, etc. There is a dream board where you can post your dream, located here:

Interpret My Dream

Best Wishes,
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Knightstar Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,