Wife Jailed For Crying Rape To Hide Infidelity

Wife Jailed Crying Rape Hide Infidelity - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Jul, 2007 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Jun, 2005 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

https://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtm.../07/nrape07.xml
(May require registration - it is worth the time)

An unfaithful wife who accused a man of rape to cover up a one night stand with him was jailed for 12 months yesterday.

The man she had spent the night with was arrested and forced to spend 24 hours in a police cell after she identified him as one of the rapists. For three months he endured the prospect of court action despite protests of innocence.

Mr Underwood described his wife as "vindictive and deceitful".

Asked about his feelings for the man falsely accused of rape, he said: "Nobody deserves to be put through what he has been put through. He has had a year of hell - it's appalling."

What an ordeal for this man! The woman, Mrs. Underwood, maintained that she was raped right up until it was time for jury selection in HER trial. She finally confessed, but that didn't cause the judge to think she deserved much mercy.

The judge was right. Rape is such a horrible crime, that any false accusations really need to be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2005 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Infidelity Hide Rape Crying Jailed Wife

I cant imagine the emotions this man is going through. First he thought his wife was raped. Then he finds out she was cheating? Man, I feel so sorry for this man, and so angry and that woman. That has got to be one of the worst forms of deceit a wife and do to a husband.

28th Jul, 2007 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Wife Jailed For Crying Rape To Hide Infidelity History & Civil Business Politics

Although I am unable to access this link, I will respond to the thread anyway. I wish I could read more about this story. I am appalled by this woman's actions. First of all, she is unfaithful to her husband and instead of having the decency to confess, she chose to cry rape instead. Because of this woman's actions, all rape cases will be treated a little more differently. Before, the police would try to work with the rape victim to establish a profile of the rapist. But now, they will be forced to determine if the report is a legitimate one. Now all women who have been raped may think twice about reporting it to the police because they will not believe that anyone would take their report seriously. This is the problem caused by one unscrupulous woman. I am not sure who I feel sorry for, the poor husband of this woman or the poor man who went to jail for being accused of rape. It is shameful how low some human beings are willing to stoop just to avoid telling the truth. I hope the husband divorces her and the man whom she accused of being a rapist, should sue her for defamation of character!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Wife Jailed For Crying Rape To Hide Infidelity

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,