Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 
Official Site: Text-RPG.com
31st Jul, 2007 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Genres

Text-RPG.com

I have just created an independent site to feature our Text Based Role-playing Games. This site will act both as a front for our Role-playing Games that do not have their own domain as well as explain a little more about the different types of Text Role-playing Games we have here. So do visit: Text-RPG.com and do give me some feedback of anything you think it should include or what you would like to see.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2008 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Genres RPG Text

Added Two Sections

I just added a Horror and Religious section to Text-RPG.com, thus completing all possible themes.

4th Aug, 2008 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Genres Reviews RPG & Card Board

Text-RPG.com Community

Today I opened up a new RPG Community under this domain: Text-RPG.com. Feel free to utilize it for all your RPGing Discussion. It also caters for a younger age so that players who often join here and feel frustrated can go there to make up their Posts (more on that later).

19th Jan, 2009 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Genres RPG Text

Cool site. I like the name but its not as active as here is it new or something?

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Genres
A Friend

Genres RPG Text

Just by looking at this I am sure one can navigate around the RPGs. I will look at this some more and let you know what I think of it. I like it soo far.

27th Jan, 2009 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Genres

Extensive Update

Went through updating the pages and adding the new Chess interface to the Community there. Check it out and participate for free: Text-RPG.com.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2009 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Genres

It must be a lot of work to keep two sites running like this. I like some of the features there but I think here has more stuff to mess with.

18th Jul, 2009 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Genres Board Card & RPG Reviews

Actually we run some 25 Communities but I mostly linger with International Discussions. I need to get it to the point where the Members here develop a sense of 'Community spirit' so that I can move on to the others. Text-RPG mostly has Chess and 'openness' that allows Members to participate in a way that is not as restricted as here.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Genres

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,