Favorite Character To Role-play

Favorite Character Role-play - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Mar, 2011 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

20th Mar, 2011 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

I love to play an independent female fighter most times so I can kick some serious butt. What kind of character do you most often like to role-play?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2011 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Role-play Character Favorite

I like to play all sorts of characters. One of my favorite characters to play is the ranger or a cleric. I do love the fighter also. I think one of the hardest characters to play is the paladin. You have to watch your actions and make sure your living by the code of ethics you have signed up for. smile.gif

25th Mar, 2011 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

Favorite Character To Role-play Reviews RPG & Card Board

It depends on the game system and genre. I lean to looser action games but even when I am playing something a bit more reserved or traditional, I still tend to take my cues from movies, either character types or the characters or actors themselves.

I started off in redbox D&D playing a standard cleric with the bowl cut and made him over and over in many differnet systems til my friends shamed me into actually ROLEPLAYING and trying other characters. Since then I've made valley girl elves, overweight black mother of four cooks with no combat skill, seven foot norse pit-fighters, newtling scouts, halfing initiates, evil necromancers who pretend to be good and get on the town council...

I think for favorites, the pit fighter and I have to admit it, I've made Crow the Elf from Hawk the Slayer.

27th Mar, 2011 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Thank you for replying to my post. I just fine tuned my character as a human archer who patterns her life after elven maiden archers. I plan to develop her with a strong personality.

27th Mar, 2011 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

A human archer who emulated elven maiden archers? I have to admit, that is simple but an interesting twist, a race that emulates another - what's the story behind that?

27th Mar, 2011 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

I'm working it that way because I'm only allowed a human character but I'm guessing that Lady Godiva has read stories about elves in her youth. She has a natural passion for archery so lets see where it goes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Favorite Character To Role-play

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,