Diary Of A Mad Black Woman

Diary Mad Black Woman - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Jan, 2010 - 12:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Aug, 2007 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Diary Of A Mad Black Woman

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

I saw a late intro into this movie while watching Tyra and from the reviews I decided to watch it. Now you must understand that this is NOT the kind of movie I would take the time to see, but I am really glad that I did. This movie has a mixture of drama and comedy just in the right places to make you moved one way or the other. Certainly, women who have gone through abusive relationships will feel for the characters. There are many EXCELLENT lessons thought in this film - a must see!

Rate: 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<p id=Diary Of A Mad Black Woman
Diary Of A Mad Black Woman (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Woman Black Mad Of Diary

Name: Lacy

Comments: I laughed so much and for so long I honestly thought I'd pee my pants some of the time. Diary Of A Mad Black Woman is one of the best comedies ever made, if you haven't seen it then you're really missing a good time.

31st Jan, 2010 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Diary Of A Mad Black Woman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm at a bit of a loss here - I saw it and Big Momma's house and I don't know what all else movies with an even vaguely similar gimmick (regardless of content), and I've simply found all of them sub-par and forgettable (in an intentional way - like I want to forget this movie). They're not BAD really, but feel awkward, preachy and like a lot of movies, I simply can't identify with so many things in it. I think if it helps highlight or inspire abuse type conversations and resolution and seeking help or such, that's great, and it would seem to have a good purpose - but for just entertainment, I just don't get it.

> TOPIC: Diary Of A Mad Black Woman

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,