Favorite Eye Color

Favorite Eye Color - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st May, 2004 - 8:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Your Favorite Eye Color is...
  Black       0.00%
  Dark Brown       0.00%
  Light Brown       13.33%
  Dark Blue       33.33%
  Light Blue       20.00%
  Grey       0.00%
  Dark Green       6.67%
  Light Green       0.00%
  Hazel       20.00%
  Green-Yellow       6.67%
  Two tone       0.00%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Eyes have a great impact on the way...
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2004 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Favorite Eye Color

Eyes have a great impact on the way you look, choosing the right shade is just as important. This thread seeks to ask...

1. Your favorite eye color
2. The shade that should go with eye colors
3. Should color contacts be worn to enhance beauty

By the way... 'two tone' refers to eyes that are brown-green, blue-grey, etc.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2004 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Color Eye Favorite

My favourite eye color is dark blue, oh gosh, I wish I could have that color! wink.gif it would be so wonderful with my skin color, not to mention, it would look unique. I have no problem with people who wear contact lenses as long as it doesn't look so fake, there are some colors that you can so easily recognize that are contacts and it doesn't very good.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2004 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Favorite Eye Color
A Friend

Favorite Eye Color Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My favorite is my Dad's, lavender grey. When he got made they would go to steel grey. My next favorite are my own ~ hazel. They change with whatever I wear!

9th Mar, 2004 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Color Eye Favorite

I like blue eyes on a man, but I really like my own dark green eyes. I have no desire to change them smile.gif It might be fun maybe to use colored lenses once in a while just for a change of pace, but I really like my eyes.

Roz

9th Mar, 2004 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Color Eye Favorite

Hazel eyes are a sight to behold... also grey eyes. My father had grey eyes, but he did not try hard enough to give them to me so I am stuck with common brown eyes - oh well. As for shade... I cannot tell you how awful it is to see a dark eyed woman with blue eyeliner... it just does not look right to me... to me eye shades should highlight eye color rather than try to replace eye color. As for contacts... if it is necessary for vision okay, but for color change? Not sure about that.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2004 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

Favorite Eye Color
A Friend

Favorite Eye Color

I agree, I have nothing against contacts, but I that people do not choose the best color that suits them. That is when the look fake, and i think it looks awful! Choosing contact should be based on the color tone of skin , but that is my opinion!

Nicole

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th May, 2004 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Eye Color

My grandson has the most beautiful color eyes I have ever seen. People always comment on them. The inner they are light blue mostly with a very dark band of blue as an outside ring so he has his iris (black) then a band of light blue and then a band of dark blue then the white of his eyes. It is very stunning!

My father has light blue eyes which are also very nice.

21st May, 2004 - 8:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Eye Color Movies Music Fashion & Sports

My daughter was born with deep blue eyes, but lately they seem to be changing! Gray or green, maybe, but definitely changing. That's very weird!

Roz

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Favorite Eye Color

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,