Palm: Digitized Vs. Paper Scriptures

Palm Digitized Vs Paper Scriptures - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 25th Aug, 2007 - 6:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Should you walk with your PALM or your Quad?
4th Aug, 2007 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Palm: Digitized Vs. Paper Scriptures

PALM: Digitized vs. Paper Scriptures

Which do you prefer to use in general if you have used BOTH: Digitized or Paper Scriptures?

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2007 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Scriptures Paper Vs Digitized Palm

PALM all the way! In just a couple of seconds you find the Scripture you are looking for without flipping pages like crazy. It is very handy (no pun intended) smile.gif

25th Aug, 2007 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Palm: Digitized Vs. Paper Scriptures Studies Doctrine Mormon

Right now I take my PDA because it is easier for transportation, but really when it comes to having a view of everything in the fashion I ma used to the regular scriptures still cannot be replaced. One concern for me is that I have made thousands of notations all over my scriptures using colors, pictures and more. To get that to work on a PDA will be a formidable undertaking. I am questioning myself it is worth it. Really, I do not think it is... maybe as a long term goal. With that said, having your PALM with all the stuff there when you need it and then putting back in your pocket is really helpful and encourages you to read wherever you go.

> TOPIC: Palm: Digitized Vs. Paper Scriptures

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,