Palm: Mark My Scriptures

Palm Mark Scriptures - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 27th May, 2011 - 12:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
A review of markmyscriptures software
4th Aug, 2007 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

PALM: Mark My Scriptures

What are your thoughts about PALM Scriptures: Mark My Scriptures?

Ref. https://www.skimware.com/

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2007 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Scriptures Mark Palm

I am trying the free version. It is a bit annoying to see the "register" message on your screen but overall it fulfills its purpose. I haven't try the other readers as yet. I would like to get the footnotes, Bible Dictionary, etc.

4th Aug, 2007 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Palm: Mark My Scriptures Studies Doctrine Mormon

You have to pay $12.50 to get the "Register Nag" off, but after that it is still plain if you do not have the other part which provides foot notes, topical guide and so forth. That costs an extra $17.50 for a total of $30.00 to read your scriptures!

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Scriptures Mark Palm

Name: Gordon

Comments: I love it! I have been using it for years- the full version and the MMSWeb app which allows me to carry every book I need for church in the palm of my hand. I especially love the "Topics" feature. The topical guide in the regular scriptures is great but it often does not list a scripture under the heading that I would like it to. With "Topics" I have my own topical guide which corresponds with my personal scripture study. In "Topics" you actually create a link to the verse, OR to the conference talk, Sunday school lesson, etc - all can be tied into one place! I also like the scripture marking options and the ability to add a note anywhere I want to and as many as I want to. A real plus for my style of scripture study!

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2009 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Scriptures Mark Palm

Name: Dolores

Comments: I have used Mark My Scriptures for 2 years now and love it. I don't like to lug my scriptures everywhere I go but my phone is everywhere with me. Ditto for my manual for RS. I do have a problem, how can I contact Skimware for a problem?

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Name: Jomel

Comments: I have been using MarkMyScriptures for over four years now and it has been wonderful! I consider it the best due to its unique features and I got it when it was fully functional for free!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2011 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Palm Mark Scriptures

Name: Les

Comments: [The MMS] will not reload index. When I called up to download the downloads were listed, when I hit the index option the downloads that were there went away an no new downloads were displayed. Anyone know what happen and how to fix?
Thanks

27th May, 2011 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Palm Mark Scriptures Mormon Doctrine Studies

This is a problem you are experiencing when you try to download from the Mark My Scriptures site? If so, you should contact the site owner so they can fix the problem. If it is that you have a site with these downloads then use my Contact Page to get assistance with a fix.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Palm: Mark My Scriptures

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,