Palm: Handy Scriptures

Palm Handy Scriptures - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 14th Aug, 2007 - 10:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Free reader to view the scriptures on your PDA
7th Aug, 2007 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

PALM: Handy Scriptures

This has to be the best deal if you are looking to just read your scriptures, mark it and bookmark it without paying a dime. Possibly the only drawback is there is no Topical Guide or Footnotes in the scripture versions he provides, BUT you have to consider this is free! I applaud Harold for creating it.

QUOTE (From the Handy Scriptures Web Site)
What is Handy Scriptures?

Handy Scriptures is a free program for Palm OS based computers that lets you read the scriptures anywhere your handheld can go.

With Handy Scriptures you can:

* Search the entire scriptures quickly (some searches take as little as five seconds when Handy Scriptures is run from memory.  Searches from expansion cards take longer).
        * Read along with speakers in church. You can actually find references as fast as a speaker can give them.
        * Underline passages.
        * Bookmark passages.

Handy Scriptures is being updated on a regular basis.  Features yet to come include advanced searching, margin notes, and many more.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2007 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Scriptures Handy Palm

I use HandyScriptures, as well as MobiPocket and iSilo. I'd argue iSilo seems to be the best for reading. I just haven't purchased it yet.

As far as FINDING the scripture and using them during a class, then Handy is the way to go. It is FAST.

14th Aug, 2007 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Palm: Handy Scriptures Studies Doctrine Mormon

I like the speed of Handy Scriptures, but Mobi is free and can do more so I went that way. Handy does not have the kind of library that Mobi offers either, but I do agree that it is fast.

> TOPIC: Palm: Handy Scriptures

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,