Muslim Wife Kills Husband

Muslim Wife Kills Husband - Studies of Islam - Posted: 11th Aug, 2007 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A woman killed her longtime husband hours before he was to leave on a trip to Morocco to try to impregnate his new second wife
9th Aug, 2007 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Wife Kills Husband

Well, it seems like she was quite jealous that her husband took a second wife and was trying to conceive but killing him?

Myra Morton, 47, turned herself in Thursday to face murder and related charges in the death of Jereleigh Morton, 47, who was shot in his bed early Sunday morning in his million-dollar home outside Philadelphia.

The killing happened just hours before Jereleigh Morton was to travel to Africa to try to conceive a baby with his second wife, prosecutors said.

Myra Morton had reluctantly agreed to the second marriage and even traveled to Morocco to sanction it under Islamic law, authorities have said. She told police that an intruder had come into the bedroom and shot her husband, but police found no signs of a break-in...

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2007 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Husband Kills Wife Muslim

Hmmm...I see she is fairly westernized! Apparently, she wasn't really onboard with the whole multiple marriage thing and has lived in the US too long. Now if she were in the right Islamic country, she would be stoned to death or otherwise dispatched. Since she is in the US, I am betting on a voluntary manslaughter count with very short prison time. I really don't think this case will be processed through court and she will agree to the lesser crime. Philadelphia really doesn't want to put this woman away for good because of her husbands multiple marriage...won't look too good in the press.

11th Aug, 2007 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Wife Kills Husband Islam Studies

Several months ago they had on the news about a Muslim man killed this one wife because she was unfaithful, but he wasn't sad because he had 70 other wives to fall back on. To be a woman there is bad . because the women are treated so badly. I think they need an amazon government.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate. Check your spelling.

> TOPIC: Muslim Wife Kills Husband

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,