Blackmane Introduction

Blackmane Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Aug, 2007 - 10:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

United Kingdom RPGer
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2007 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Blackmane Introduction
A Friend

Blackmane Introduction

Well, to start with Hello. I came across this site by chance while on a google search for a Matrix RPG that looked good enough to play in. Finding you all here and the effort required to get to see any of the information leads me to think that this may be what I have been looking for, fingers crossed, smile.gif

I am a Role player through and through. I have been playing in several games for over 10 years and I have been part of Text based play by post games for the past 2, almost three. My main games of expertise are the standards, DND, Orpheus, B.E.S.M. and of course we cannot forget White Wolf Games.

I am currently under the process of building my own PHPBB site and starting a Bleach game if any of you have heard of it... Though I am not sure yet if its ok to advertise my stuff so for now I'll leave that issue there.

I am looking forward very much to playing in this game and seeing how you guys run it.

To note I have seen all the movies and I did play The Matrix Online for a spell so I am well versed in the Matrix universe.

Well that brings my introduction to a close and I hope for a warm welcome and a great story.

Blackmane.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2007 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Blackmane

Greetings RPGer

We have three types of RPGs here, which one are you interested in:

1. Start Now Type: For those who want to start immediately then you need to go to: https://www.RulerofKings.com or https://www.textrpg.com/emperorofasia or https://www.textrpg.com/futureterra or https://www.textrpg.com/jerusalemconquest or https://www.textrpg.com/germany1939 and register on those.

2. Integrated RPGs: This is where the RPGs are part of the Community. Games like Plugged, Cozyville and others considers what you do in the Community and thus it affects game play. To see a list of these check the RPG Stuff Page.

3. Writer's Paradise: For for those who prefer well thought out storylines where the players are more mature then keep reading below:
You need to make 30 Constructive Posts as a test to see how well you can participate in our Text Based Games, so get started now by selecting a Board and giving your input.

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2007 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Blackmane Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Blackmane, welcome. Hope you have a great time in our community. No, it is not okay to advertise, you can place your web site address at your profile.

The Matrix game is just great, there is a qualification process and is not easy. wink.gif We are also playing Medieval (text RPG) as well as others. Please follow the links Zydir gave you so you can find out exactly what you are able to do.

All the best,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2007 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Blackmane Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Blackmane

Thanks Zydir and LDS_forever for the welcoming posts, smile.gif

I am looking to join the Matrix game and I have already started the Qualification tests. I have to say they are quite cool in and of themselves.

I do intend on starting a game as I have already said, and now that I know where I can place the url for the site I will. Thanks for that info LDS_forever, I have seen people be kicked for advertising before so I just wanted to clarify that.

I will probably take a look at the Medieval game as well at some piont over the next few days as I get things orginaized and feel my way around a bit.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2007 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Blackmane

QUOTE (Blackmane)
...now that I know where I can place the url for the site I will.

Have you read our policies here? You can post no links as LDS_forever said. The links she is referring you to is what Zydir placed about the various RPGs we have here. Now, I gather you are here just to collect ideas given that you have mentioned your site twice already?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2007 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Blackmane Introduction
A Friend

Blackmane Introduction

Ok, no links. Thats cool.

By, 'here for ideas' I assume you mean for my game. Nope the game I am starting is based on Bleach(manga/anime) so your stuff is safe, smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2007 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Blackmane Introduction

We cover Anime type RPGs as well, yes we are quite diverse. Since you are ocra in RPGs you may like to check out the RPG Review Board and give some input. We also have an Anime / Comic Board as well.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Blackmane Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,