School Phobia

School Phobia - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Aug, 2007 - 5:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2007 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

School Phobia

School Phobia

But Dr Hari Maharajh, a psychiatrist with over 30 years experience, has dismissed claims that Lila Nizamudin is demon possessed.
Ref. https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161188938

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2007 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Phobia School

This is the extreme of ignorance due to being uneducated. The mother of this child spent so much money trying to treat her daughter from this "devil possession" when she could have used that same money and get her daughter the proper medical treatment she needs!

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2007 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

School Phobia
A Friend

School Phobia Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

One other serious cause for concern is the student. If she is suffering from school phobia as Dr Maharaj suggests, should her photo be included in the article.
I do not have school phobia but I would have a problem going to school if my photo was in the newspaper in such an article.

13th Aug, 2007 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Phobia School

QUOTE (Kaisofan)
I would have a problem going to school if my photo was in the newspaper in such an article.

An excellent point! I cannot understand for the life of me why the media here keeps photographing minors - are they trying to spoil their future? If this has not been done with consent then I can smell some court action - although if the parents are the 'bush doctor' seeking type then it is likely they may have been the ones to foolishly given permission for her photo to be used in the first place.

> TOPIC: School Phobia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,