Sword Of Laban

Sword Laban - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 18th Jan, 2008 - 10:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2008 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Sword Of Laban
A Friend

Sword Of Laban

This past Sunday at Sunday School we were discussing the introduction of Joseph Smith. (The New book we are studying this year.)

Someone asked a question about the plates, and the teacher answered that they were taken back by Angel Moroni.

I later asked myself, what about the other things? Such as the Liahona and Sword of Laban. Didn't Joseph Smith also see them? Did the angel ever took them back? Are they still here? Does the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve have it secured somewhere?
Many other questions ran through my mind.

I couldn't really find anything written...thought I found this great website that talks about it..

I'd like to know other people's thoughts...

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Links removed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2008 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Laban Sword

This Topic already exists in the Book of Mormon Board located Here: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=9284

Please do not start a new Topic without first Searching to see if it does not already exist.

* Thread Closed *

> TOPIC: Sword Of Laban

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,