Michael Vick - Page 2 of 2

I have no problem with him playing football - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Aug, 2009 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2007 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Michael Vick - Page 2

Vick Sentenced

Ex-NFL star Michael Vick sentenced to 23 months in prison for his role in a dogfighting conspiracy.
Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2009 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Vick Michael

Michael Vick has been released from prison and many are wondering if he is still football material - what do you think?

Post Date: 20th May, 2009 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Michael Vick
A Friend

Michael Vick Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I believe he is still under house arrest. HE can not be a part of the NFL until he is through with the house arrest. I still do not think he should be a part of the NFL until at least 2010 season.

21st May, 2009 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Vick Michael

Actually, he cannot play until Roger Goodell reinstates him. The Atlanta Falcons still hold rights to him and they would need to either work a deal (which it is understood they have an agreement) to release him or trade him.

Goodell says he is looking for true remorse for what he did...which is likely the reason that Vick is seeking out the Humane Society and PETA.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2009 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Vick Michael

Michael Vick has been conditionally reinstated

NEW YORK (AP) - Michael Vick has been conditionally reinstated by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. Vick can participate without delay in preseason practices, workouts and meetings and can play in the final two preseason games - if he can find a team that will sign him. Once the season begins, Vick may participate in all team activities other than games, but could play as soon as October. Goodell called a news conference for late Monday afternoon. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2009 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Michael Vick

Signs with Philadelphia Eagles

Michael Vick, recently reinstated by NFL, signs with Philadelphia Eagles, his agent says. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2009 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Michael Vick
A Friend

Michael Vick - Page 2

I feel that he should never play in the NFL again. I liked the Eagles. I will not support them or watch any of their games now.

14th Aug, 2009 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Michael Vick Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I have no problem with him playing football again.

He went to jail, paid the price of his bad decisions, and should be allowed to pursue his career. I suppose I might think differently if the offense was against a person rather then an animal.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Michael Vick

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,