Scarlett Johansson - Page 3 of 5

Penn splits from Scarlett - report Scarlett - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Jun, 2011 - 12:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2009 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Scarlett Johansson
A Friend

Scarlett Johansson - Page 3

I like her acting but I am not sure how she will do in a Iron man spin off. I a, not so intrigued by her that I am going to just go see her.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2010 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Johansson Scarlett

Scarlett hates cleaning, loves cooking

Scarlett Johansson hates doing household chores. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 30th May, 2010 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Scarlett Johansson
A Friend

Scarlett Johansson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I feel for her I hate house work too. I do enjoy cooking though. smile.gif I think I should hire a maid to clean my house.

31st May, 2010 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Johansson Scarlett

It is so sickening to read about these celebrities "issues", they really have few considering what we read in the magazines and articles. Some of them need a reality check!

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2010 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Johansson Scarlett

I worked for success - Scarlett

Scarlett Johansson has hit back at critics following her Tony Award win, insisting she has “worked her a*s” off to be a success. Ref. Source 4

15th Dec, 2010 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Scarlett Johansson

Well too much success but not very lucky in love matters. Scarlett Johansson has filed for divorce.

international QUOTE
Good looks do not necessarily a good marriage make.

People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive and GQ magazine's Babe of the Year have split.

Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson said they are separating after just two years of marriage.

"After long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage. We entered our relationship with love and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated," the couple said in a joint statement to FOX411.com....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Scarlett Johansson
A Friend

Scarlett Johansson - Page 3

Well the stars are showing it to the world just how much the institution of marriage is a dying art. I wonder how long it is before we see less and less people marrying and just shacking up with each other with no care of a long term relationship?

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2011 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Scarlett Johansson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Penn splits from Scarlett - report

Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn are believed to have ended their romance. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Scarlett Johansson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,