Scarlett Johansson - Page 5 of 5

Scarlett Johansson is too overrated as a sex - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Nov, 2017 - 7:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Scarlett Johansson - Page 5

Scarlett Johansson: monogamy is unnatural

JUST months after separating from her second husband, Scarlett Johansson admits she isn't sold on monogamous relationships. Ref. Source 4b.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Scarlett Johansson
A Friend

Johansson Scarlett

I think some people are out of touch with the rest of humanity. Monogamy is only unnatural if you allow your base instincts to take over and/or if you live in a culture of excess where anything goes. I fear that is the lifestyle many people in Hollywood live. What amazes me is there are people out there who listen to Hollywood celebrities simply because of their celebrity. Then, we see something like this and I hope realize how different these folks' values are from our own.

My dad was married to my mom for 40 years and the only thing that separated them was death. After my mom died my dad lost the love of his life and never went out with another woman or even attempted to date. Perhaps this is the other extreme but this is what I grew up with. This is how I was taught to be a man. Perhaps monogamy is unnatural in Hollywood, but I'd venture to say it's quite natural in most of the rest of the country.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Scarlett Johansson
A Friend

Scarlett Johansson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

While many of us have grow up in a culture that marriage is the way to go I see that trend changing with younger people. I do think it is because of all the sensationalizing of the celebrities and how they view relationships as fleeting thought. I have a feeling that while Ms. Johansson is more outspoken to her views I can see this happening in our world now. I think the next decade is going to be very interesting to say the least.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Scarlett Johansson
A Friend

Page 5 Johansson Scarlett

It's amusing how she considers monogamy unnatural. It has been very common throughout the history of the world. There have been billions of people that are monogamous. From a genetic viewpoint you could argue this for men. For women our most basic instinct is the raising and nurturing of children. One man committed to us is best for our children, not multiple partners.

No I am not saying that women's purpose is to bear children. I'm just taking it down to the basic primal genetics that were needed in the past to ensure the survival of the species.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Feb, 2017 - 11:49pm

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Scarlett Johansson
A Friend

Johansson Scarlett

Kyrroeth,

Great post.

Rather off topic, but...
I like to take thing down to the genetic level too. That's why I think men need to hunt, its in our genes and not doing it is causing problems I think.

I also believe this is partially why SJ is wrong about monogamy. You hit it spot on.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Scarlett Johansson

Johansson's long list of men. MOVE over Leo, because there's a new player in Hollywood. Scarlett Johansson is now the celeb world's biggest heartbreaker. Source 6e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Nov, 2017 - 7:00am / Post ID: #

Scarlett Johansson - Page 5

Scarlett Johansson is too overrated as a sex symbol there are loads of women who could pass her easily, but she is a good actress.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Scarlett Johansson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,