Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
2 1/2 men
TV Series
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2007 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Two And A Half Men

SCOTT D. PIERCE: 'TWO AND A HALF MEN' HITTING THEIR STRIDE

It isn't unusual for a TV series to start struggling a bit as it nears 100 episodes. Even if it's not obvious to viewers, writers and producers are having to work harder to come up with fresh scripts.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...04892,00.html

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2007 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Men Half And Two

I cannot stand this show. It is built around sex and stupidity, things that sell these days, but worst of all it involves a child and makes it seem okay that he is in some way directly part of laziness, and digressive behavior.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2010 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Two And A Half Men Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Two and a Half Men on hold

CBS is temporarily halting production of television's top-rated comedy, Two and a Half Men, following news from Charlie Sheen's publicist that the actor is in rehab and is taking a break from the show. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2010 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Men Half And Two

Two and a Half Men - Season 8 Episode 5 - Alan Goes out on the town pretending to be Charlie, while Charlie sneaks off for some cosmetic surgery.

Two And A Half Men
Two And A Half Men (Hover)

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Men Half And Two

Two and a Half Men - Season 8 Episode 6 - Charlie has trouble adjusting to dating a slightly older woman.

26th Oct, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Two And A Half Men

I'm not a Charlie Sheen fan so seeing him in this stupid comedy doesn't appeal to me. The one time I passed by and took like a whole valuable five minutes to see what was going on in Two and a Half Men made me shake my head and wonder who actually likes this guy or this show. He is sleeping with everyone and two loser brothers like live together? Lame!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2010 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Two And Half Men

Two and a Half Men - Season 8 Episode 7 - Charlie's past comes back to bite him when his girlfriend decides that his stalker, Rose, is just too much to handle.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Two And Half Men Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Two and a Half Men - Season 8 Episode 8 - Charlie and Alan try to set up Evelyn with Russell, the pharmacist.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Two And A Half Men

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,