Prime Minister's New Mansion

Prime Minister' S Mansion - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st Aug, 2007 - 11:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th Aug, 2007 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Folks, what do you think about the Prime Minister's New Mansion? Here is the hilarious part... tonight was the open house, but guess what... lights went out for the whole St. Anns area and also too for the Prime Minister's New Mansion! laugh.gif

Now with all that money spent on this I thought generators that could light the whole thing up would be a default part of the design, but I guess something is lacking?

I also wonder, was that purposeful? Was someone grumpy about all the money spent on the Prime Minister's New Mansion? Was this an election tactic?

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2007 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Mansion Ministers Prime

QUOTE (JB @ 29-Aug 07, 9:04 PM)
Now with all that money spent on this I thought generators that could light the whole thing up would be a default part of the design, but I guess something is lacking?

It does have a generator, but started working after 5-6 minutes and started going on and off, on and off until it completly died. laugh.gif

I also wonder, was that purposeful? Was someone grumpy about all the money spent on the Prime Minister's New Mansion? Was this an election tactic?

Well, I read in the Newspaper that the whole St. Anns area was without lights and when the lights returned, the only place that still did not have lights was the mansion!

> TOPIC: Prime Minister's New Mansion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,