Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3 of 6

Name: Hammon Comments: Does Trinidad and Tobago - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2010 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3

Name: Roger

Comments: What about if you're T&T born with US naturalized citizenship and holding a US security clearance. How would this affect your T&T citizenship?

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2008 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Citizenship Dual

Once your parents are citizens then you can become one easy. You just have to walk with your parent's birth certificates and they adjust your passport to show youre a citizen. Doh worry, the country setup to make life easy for you if you born outside.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2009 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Pelle

Comments: I see that this thread is pretty old but I really need to revive it. I'm trying to get dual citizenship for U.S. & T&T. I'm U.S. Born (and I'm now age 36) but my father is from Trini. He's also now a U.S. Citizen with Trini residence (I believe he had to give up his citizenship when he became a U.S. Citizen). We are pretty much estranged so I can get no help from him in this matter. I went to the T&T consulate in NY with my father's birth certificate, my birth certificate (w/father's name on it), my I.D., passport photos, application, & money order. The consulate general tells me that he can't do anything for me unless I can bring him my father's U.S. I.D. And can prove when my father became a citizen of the U.S. Because that is what will determine whether I am entitled to Trini citizenship or not. That if my father gave up his Trini citizenship before I was born, I am no longer entitled to Trini citizenship! I could really use some help with this. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer. P.S. - What's interesting is that my little sister (age 20) says that her dual citizenship was automatic! She didn't have to go through any of this.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2010 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Tobago and Trinidad Citizenship Dual

Name: Candy

Subject: Dual citizenship and property

Message: A born Trinidadian became a citizen of the USA approximately 20 years ago and got married to a Trinidadian four years ago,is he entitled to the following:

Work without a permit in Trinidad?
Own 50% of a house in Trinidad without firstly paying taxes as an individual to the government of Trinidad?

19th Mar, 2010 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Citizenship Dual

Hi Candy, both individuals are Trinidadians therefore they do not need a work permit.

About your second question, I am not sure.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2010 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago

Name: Don

Comments: I am a citizen of Trinidad I have a kid from Grenada do we have to apply for dual citizenship?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Apr, 2010 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3

Don, if you are a citizen of Trinidad, your son from Grenada can become a Trinidadian through you (and yes, keep also his Grenadian citizenship). It is a simple process, usually a stamp in his passport.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2010 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Name: Hammon

Comments: Does Trinidad and Tobago accept multiple citizenship? For instance I am a citizen of the USA and Venezuela as well.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,