Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 4 of 6

1. In order to get citizenship through your - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Sep, 2011 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
24th Apr, 2010 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 4

Hammon, as far as I know Trinidad doesn't have a problem with multiple citizenship. I know the US have it though.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2010 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Citizenship Dual

Name: MaryG

Comments: My daughter is a US citizen, but I am hearing that Trinidad is no longer doing the stamp in the passport for dual citizenship and passport appointments has reached 2013. I am at a lost of what to do.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2011 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Kenrick

Comments: I was born in Trinidad 4/9/47 came to England in 1965 but now hold's a British passport, can I now reapply for dual citizenship?

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2011 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago
A Friend

Page 4 Tobago and Trinidad Citizenship Dual

Hi, my husband is from Trinidad and is getting his green card here in the U.S., we have 3 children who were all born here in the U.S. And all have dual citizenship between the U.S. And Trinidad. So because my whole family has dual citizenship except for me, am I also able to obtain dual citizenship?

14th Jun, 2011 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Citizenship Dual

You do realize that dual citizenship is not recognized by the US right? It's only Trinidad & Tobago that sees it that way and your children got it because their father is a citizen, you get it through naturalization... It takes about 10 years I think.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2011 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago

Name: Mirella

Title: citizen of T&T

Comments: Hi
I am writing in behalf of my brother-who is a citizen of Trinidad & Tobago by birth, now residing permanently in the Philippines.,our parents are Filipino citizens, my father worked in Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago Hospital for almost 8 yrs., then decided to return to the Philippines in 1978. I and my brother were born in Port of Spain, Trinidad&Tobago in 1973 & 1972, citizens by birth.

There are some questions that I can't find any answers in your website, just as in my brother's situation.

1. My brother's T&T passport has expired years ago and he wanted to renew his T&T passport. Since in the Philippines there is no Embassy of Trinidad& Tobago where he can apply for a renewal, is there any chance that he can submit his passport application for renewal by mail instead? There is an Honorary Consul office in Hongkong, but do they process passport renewals?

2. Because of my brother's financial situation, is there any chance that I,her sister in his behalf to apply for the renewal of his passport here in United Kingdom?

3. My brother has a 19 year old son, does my nephew qualify to obtain a T&T citizenship by descent? If so, what are the requirements needed?

Your answers are a great help. Hope to hear from you soon as possible.
Thank You.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2011 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship Trinidad & Tobago - Page 4

Name: JudyH

Title: Trini Citizen & work

Comments: hi,

I am married to a Trinidadian who now lives in Trinidad. I still currently live in the U.S but I would like to migrate to Trinidad soon.

Question - 1. How do I attain citizenship of Trinidad through my husband? How long does that process and take and where can I apply?

2. Can I apply for a work visa while waiting on my citizenship for Trinidad.

3. How do I attain a Trinidadian passport for myself (as a citizen of Grenada) and my son (a citizen of the U.S)?

25th Sep, 2011 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

1. In order to get citizenship through your husband, you must first apply for permanent residency. After approximately 8 years, you can then apply for citizenship.

2. You cannot "wait" for citizenship. When you come, you can start the process for permanent residency. As you wait for your PR, immigration can issue a work permit.

3. As far as I know, you cannot apply for a Trinidadian passport unless you become a citizen. Your son's case is different (if he is a minor). Since your husband is a Trinidadian, your son can easily become a Trinidadian citizen (no PR, etc).

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,