How To Become Perfect - Page 7 of 7

Name: Amelio Country: Comments: If I go for - Page 7 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 4th Oct, 2011 - 11:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
This Thread is NOT about a Calling and Election Made Sure. That subject can be had in the Mature LDS Board HERE. This Thread is based on the first Post in this Thread.
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2011 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

How To Become Perfect - Page 7

Name: Amelio

Comments: If I go for perfection, does this mean that I am not happy and please with who I am? And if perfection is what I pursue, does it mean that this will be my constant state, trying to please myself or others?
Could it be that happiness is what we all after? And if this happiness is unconditional, won't we then be boundless?
- Matthew 6:33

international QUOTE
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

But how can we seek perfection with a mind conditioned by the world?
-- Mark 8:34
international QUOTE
Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Are we sacrificing our self constantly for Christ sake?
-- 1 Peter 3:14
international QUOTE
But and if ye suffer for righteousness" sake, happy are ye.

Peace unto you.

Sponsored Links:
+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: How To Become Perfect

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,