Blackheart Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Cheer up Blackheart, you have four, actually - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Sep, 2007 - 9:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Anime / RPG
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Blackheart Introduction - Page 2

As many as you want to start I am game for it, but please do look out for the Sci-Fi one. Have you participated in the ones we have like ROK or EOA?

Did you apply the tips given you in that Thread you started before going to each interview? If you did, then you will need to do some 'work for experience' to spruce up your resume. Have you considered that?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2007 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Blackheart Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Blackheart

I don't think I'll start another book soon, I'm a little disheartened because of the lack of votes on Temple of Flame.

I'm pretty sure that "work for experience" won't work in this country, but I'll consider it. For now I'll have another job interview tomorrow, so wish me luck.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2007 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Blackheart Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Cheer up Blackheart, you have four, actually we are waiting on you for the game to continue. However, it is up to you how you want to handle it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Blackheart Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,