Temple Of Flame - Page 4 of 7

I love twisting paths. Never know what you - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Sep, 2007 - 7:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Book RPG Share Book RPG
6th Sep, 2007 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame - Page 4

I am thinking we need to at least take a quick look at the statue a bit closer. Treasure be not my thoughts but a secondary passage to the Temple. After all we do not wish to enter via the front door.

I never read this type of book and will be hoping for guidance based on every one else's knowledge of how they typically work.

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2007 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

I would say, let's go to the Temple. I am not keen about any possible "curses" we may get by opening the grave of this man.

6th Sep, 2007 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

I would like to look at the statue, after all we got this far without my magical sword yet.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2007 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame
A Friend

Page 4 Flame Temple

UPDATE 4

Straight to the temple then:

QUOTE (31)
After walking on for some minutes you arrive at a point where the trail forks sharply to the right. You squint up through the rustling trees to where the sun hangs blazing in the cobalt sky. Unfurling your map,  you  estimate  that  the  temple  lies  almost directly  ahead  of  you.  If  you  decide  to  head straight  for  your  goal  by  chopping  your  way through the thick foliage, turn to 80. If you decide to remain on the twisting path, turn to 74.

Speaking of maps, it would be nice if someone could draw a map, it might become in handy if we die. This way when we repeat the game we can go quickly to unexplored regions of the book. I would do it myself but I suck at drawing things on computer. laugh.gif

6th Sep, 2007 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

So which is worse facing traps on the twisting path or the mean old nasty in the jungle.

The path it is since if the natives hear the chopping or see the fresh cut path they will come to investigate.

6th Sep, 2007 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame

The Dice Master says...

Chopping does not seem wise. I am saying that the twisting path sounds good, at least for now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Sep, 2007 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame - Page 4

I also vote for the twisting path, I am not convinced about the chopping.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2007 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame
A Friend

Temple Flame D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

I love twisting paths. Never know what you might find. Where's that monkey? I'm hungry.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.