Temple Of Flame - Page 6 of 7

Excuse me, who did the dice rolling? Let's - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Sep, 2007 - 8:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Book RPG Share Book RPG
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2007 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame
A Friend

Temple Of Flame - Page 6

UPDATE 6

Left then.

QUOTE (253)
You follow the faint track as it twists and turns between the thick, iron-hard tree trunks.  Eventually you pause and wipe your brow. You are just about to take a brief rest and share a little water with Minki when you catch sight of something that makes your blood run cold despite the fierce tropical heat. A fleshless skull grins out at you from behind the hanging fronds. There are many more, set all around the path atop wooden poles. Do you wish to go back and take the other branch of the trail? If so, turn to 95. If you decide to ignore the grisly warning and press on regardless, turn to 51.

bad.gif Spooky. Let's ignore them and press on, or better avoid them and go back?

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2007 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

The Dice Master says...

Who said take the left - raise your hand! spock.gif

I say we go back and take the right.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2007 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame
A Friend

Temple Of Flame Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I can't believe the idiots who suggested we go left.

Of course we go back and choose the right...

7th Sep, 2007 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Flame Temple

Well, we should go back and choose RIGHT as I thought everyone would agree. *raises eyebrow*

7th Sep, 2007 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

*throws coin to tortdog* Keep it.

*raises hand* Back it is my coin lied to me!

8th Sep, 2007 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame

It was the monkey...he is cursing all our decisions! Return and go right.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2007 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame
A Friend

Temple Flame - Page 6

UPDATE 7

QUOTE (95)
As you stride on through the jungle, you do not see the snare that is set across your path. Suddenly it goes taut around your ankle as the tree to which it is attached whips upright. You are jerked clear of the ground and dangle helplessly. There is a dull twang as the second part of this native trap is sprung - a heavy barbed spear hurtles through the air towards you. To avoid it you must roll equal to or less than your current AGILITY score on two dice. If you succeed, turn to 137. If the combined roll of the two dice exceeds your AGILITY, turn to 196.

We roll two dice and we get 5 6 = 11 > 6

Oops...

QUOTE (196)
The native spear buries itself in your chest, bringing your adventure to an abrupt and bloody conclusion.

Alright, who said to go right? angry.gif

We don't have any auto-save, so we'll have to restart from 1. Don't know if it would be best start another thread to begin another game or restart here.

8th Sep, 2007 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

The Dice Master says...

Excuse me, who did the dice rolling? devil.gif

Let's Discuss this... would it be worth starting from 1 or just from where the decision to go left or right? Unless a drastically different choice was going to be made.

Next, If we did open a new Thread what would we call it? Temple of Flame round 2 or something like that? Or couldn't we just start right from here and keep the story together?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.