Jerry Lewis

Jerry Lewis - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Feb, 2022 - 9:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Jerry Lewis Comedian / Actor
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jerry Lewis

JERRY LEWIS APOLOGIZES FOR SAYING GAY SLUR. Comedian Jerry Lewis on Tuesday apologized for using the word "Fag" as he broadcast his annual Labor Day Telethon for Muscular Dystrophy. Ref. Source

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Jerry Lewis
Jerry Lewis (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2007 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Lewis Jerry

In his day he was the best of the best. I would laugh nonstop at his antics and funny movements.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Jerry Lewis Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Hollywood legend Jerry Lewis dead at 91. Comedian, actor, humanitarian was host of Labor Day telethon for decades Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Jerry Lewis
A Friend

Lewis Jerry

This is very sad. I grew up watch and laughing to him. HE was one of the very best and I still enjoy watching his movies. I still get a good laugh going when watching him.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Jerry Lewis
A Friend

Lewis Jerry

Yeah, he was a heck of a funny guy. His movies made me laugh and he did great stuff for muscular dystrophy research. I loved some of the old Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis movies. He wasn't perfect, but he was a pretty good man trying to do right.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2022 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Jerry Lewis

Comedy icon Jerry Lewis, who died in 2017 at age 91, is accused of sexual harassment and punitive behavior by several of his female former co-stars in an investigation published by Vanity Fair. Source 1y.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Jerry Lewis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,