PNM - Page 2 of 5

Now this is a good one... What make the PNM - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd May, 2013 - 10:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
  PNM People's National Movement
26th Sep, 2007 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

PNM - Page 2

Well the biggest competition for the PNM right now is the COP. The UNC really do not stand a chance against the PNM because of all the problems and disruptions the party has had since leaving government. The NAR have been reduced to a 'was here'. I think the PNM will win, but I hope it is not overwhelming to the point where they can have majority vote on everything they decide.

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2007 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

PNM

Well, well, well...how do you all feel about Wendy Fitzwilliam as one of the prospective candidates to replace Diego Martin Central MP Ken Valley? My answer: laugh.gif NOT because she is not smart enough for the job eh but the desperation of Manning to look for people's support through one of the most loved figures in Trinidad. Shame on him. I hope Wendy is smart enough to say "NO".

Former Miss Universe Wendy Fitzwilliam has been tipped as one of the prospective candidates to replace Diego Martin Central MP Ken Valley.

Fitzwilliam, who is currently the Vice President/General manager of Evolving Technologies and Enterprise Development Company Ltd (E-teck) might be one of the "new faces" Prime Minister Patrick Manning spoke about at a PNM political meeting in St Augustine last Friday, it was learned yesterday..

If Fitzwilliam decides to fulfil any political aspirations, the election battle will become a Queen versus Queen scenario as former Miss Trinidad and Tobago representative for Miss Universe Nicole Dyer is an active member of the Congress of the People (COP) and also their public relations officer. It will soon be revealed whether Dyer will contest any political seat when the COP presents its slate of candidates.

Fitzwilliam won the Miss Universe Pageant in 1998 and later became involved in social work. She was honoured by the United Nations with the title UNAIDS goodwill Ambassador, a result of her commitment to fighting HIV/AIDS.

She also a holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from the University of the West Indies and was said to have been doing a remarkable job at E-teck-a Government company mandated to develop Trinidad's non-energy sector through the creation of new industry.

Speculation of Fitzwilliam's candidacy is high in the political arena, "I have heard about it, and if it is true then it will be very interesting," Dyer told the Express yesterday.

The PNM screening committee-blanked Valley, the current MP for Diego Martin and a call for new candidates was made.

Valley was screened as the lone candidate for Diego Martin Central last Thursday at Balisier House, Port of Spain but, was given the boot one day later-on Friday, the day Manning announced that General Elections will be held on November 5.

That very evening Manning told a massive crowd at St Augustine that the PNM will be presenting new faces and future leaders of Trinidad when the party presents its slate of candidates at Woodford Square, Port of Spain this Saturday.

Members of the Diego Martin Central Executive have maintained their staunch devotion and support to Valley and were not surrendering to any "new face" for that constituency seat.

1st Oct, 2007 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

PNM Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

That is funny, after that 'I am pregnant' episode (covered in another Thread) I thought she would definitely not be one to choose a a representative. I cannot say much for Ken Valley, but it goes to show that if you rise up against Patrick Manning then you are given a ticket home. I was wondering if the Housing Minister would get the same, but seems like not.

16th Sep, 2012 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 PNM

The PNM is planning a 'March of Injustice' in POS to President's house over the recent parliament / section 34 issues. What do you all think the turn out will be?

17th Sep, 2012 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

PNM

What is really a "March Of Injustice"? Whatever it is I don't think it is a good event from the PNM. I hope that doesn't make anything messed up from what they are doing.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 17th Sep, 2012 - 8:00pm

20th Apr, 2013 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

PNM

There is lots of talk around that the PNM will win most of the local government elections and it will show the government that the people are not happy with how they are running things in Trinidad and Tobago.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd May, 2013 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

PNM - Page 2

PNM is the best party Trinidad and Tobago ever had. I would like to see another party give them some good competition. Certainly not this People's Partnership that's in power.

2nd May, 2013 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

PNM Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Now this is a good one... What make the PNM party the best in your view, don't just say it state your facts because I really want to read what you will come up with as a definition for best party ever.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: PNM

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,